Raw Results 11/10/14 – I’m A Team Player

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Nov 11, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Ryback is wanted by both teams a Survivor Series. Tonight Cena faces Ryback.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of the start of Raw last week with McMahon and that if Team Authority doesn’t win at Survivor Series, they are out of power. Then, at the end of Raw, Orton faced Rollins, but it didn’t make Orton get it out of his system, because there were more problems than solutions. Trip finally had to turn on Orton, after Steph screeched for to happen, and end him so he could go off to film his movie.

Now, Cena will be fed to Ryback. Will Team Cena survive to Survivor Series?

In Ring Segment

Cena’s music hits to serious heat from the UK crowd! They sing with Cena’s music, “John Cena sucks!” Cena sucks it all in with a smile. Cena’s music ends to some of the loudest Cena heat I’ve ever heard!

Cena – I always do find the English remix of that song amusing. We’re in an excited and hostile environment. (heat) I can’t even feel the team for Survivor Series. McMahon said it will be the most epic in history. If Team Authority loses, they’re out. The Authority doesn’t want Cena to have a team. They’re making it into a death sentence to join Team Cena. One tweet from Ryder, now he’s out for six months after surgery. Orton spoke out, and now he’s out. I have two guys who are willing to stand by my side. B+ players, never get anywhere. The first being Jack Swagger, but he’s facing Rollins tonight. The other one has been told he can never make it in this business, the IC Champ, Dolph Ziggler. I have those two, everyone else is scared. One guy it think isn’t afraid of everyone. He’s my opponent tonight.

“Feed me more!” from the fans.

Cena – He’s been hurt and held back, but before we fight, I’d like to talk a little business.

“Feed me more!” and out comes Ryback. “Feed me more!” from the fans.

Ryback – The big guy’s back!

Trip’s music, and out comes The Authority. Trip, Steph, Kane, Rollins and the stooges. They motion, step aside, and out comes Henry with them. Trip leads them to the ring, then all in.

Steph – Honey, I know that these people know who to ask. I’m thinking of God Save The Queen for my music.

Trip – Everything is on the line at Survivor Series. You think I want to scare them away? I’m going to put the fear into every single one of them…

“Where’s our Network?” chants from the fans, and it’s growling louder and louder.

Trip – Because, as far as I’m concerned, I’m God. Everything is on the the line, for everyone. The stakes have been raised, the game has changed. Who has the guts to side with Team Cena knowing it’s career suicide, the worst decision to be made. Or who sides with Team Authority, we may lose a battle, but The Authority always, always wins. Let me get this straight, you got two guys. Jack Swagger. Hahaha, Jack Swagger. You got that Steph? And Dolph Ziggler? (pop) Cheer for him all you want. I can almost guarantee he won’t make it to Survivor Series, because…

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-liverpool-england-live-results-discussion/

2. C.J.Rock

C.J.Rock Member

I must be psychic I predicted to my grandson exactly what would happen on Raw Big Show & Sheamus join team Cena & Ryback turns on the Authority & joins Cena.. He said How did you know what would happen ROFL