Brooks points out Rangers incompetence with Miller

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Nov 22, 2014.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

2. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Totally agree. AV just doesn't seem to like JT for some reason, his play is certainly no worse than a Fast or Glass. Makes zero sense especially considering the guy was a first rounder, that alone should earn him a legitimate chance.

3. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

I was pretty late to support moving Miller to the wing. A few posters called that last season. It was pretty obvious in camp Miller's game just isn't suited for C. Either way, he needs games on the roster. Hayes is good but he's not so much better than Miller to warrant such drastically different treatment.

If no trades are made, I call up Miller soon and put him on the wing with Hagelin and Hayes. Let's just see how it goes for 3 or 4 games or so. Moore and Stemp can hold down the fourth, and rotate Fast and Glass depending on the opponent.

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

The issue with Miller is when he's up he seems to lack the insticts a 1st rounder should have. He's decent on both ends but often it seems he's a step behind on plays or cant finish. I'm not saying he can't be a good player but he's also still a decent trade chip if needed in a package.