Raw Results 11/24/14 – Lez Be Honest, I Don’t Like Bullies!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Nov 25, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Sting on Survivor Series last night!

Trip’s music, and out he comes, Steph in tow. Steph has her hair pulled back into a low ponytail, wearing a black dress that’s long sleeved, and to below her knees, and gold dangling earrings. Holding hands they head to the ring together. Huge heat for The Authority their whole way out, and deafening after the music ends.

Steph – We expected this kind of reaction tonight.

More heat.

Steph – Because none of you know respect. None of you know the courage to come out here. None of you know how to be a leader. None of you understand adversity, and come out here and accept responsibility for your actions. That’s why we’re out here tonight. Team Authority would have won, if not for one man. One man who had never stepped foot in a WWE ring. One man who changed the face of WWE history forever. That man is, of course, Sting! Because of Sting, The Authority is out of power. Because of my father, the only person who can reinstate The Authority is John Cena. We stand here not as losers, but as leaders, as winners. At the end of the day we still have our corporate responsibilities. We man no longer have influence over the Superstars and Divas, but we have each other.

Trip whispers in Steph’s ear.

Steph (tears in her voice) – And you people, I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with your families, because…

Steph crumbles into Trip’s neck and he takes the mic.

Trip – You love this, don’t ya?

“YES!”

Trip – Us humbled. Humiliated.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Trip – You want to see my wife cry?

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Steph – What kind of people are you?

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-indianapolis-live-results-discussion/