George Stephanopoulos interview with Ferguson cop

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by blgridesagain, Nov 26, 2014.

1. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

Stephanopoulos asked him:
    Would this have been any different if it were a white person"?

Of course the officer says "no".

It was an obvious question AND answer but Georgie AND THE REST OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA could've helped shed alot of light on these kind of situations by rephrasing the question AND narrative by asking the above question in THIS manner:

If a young white man had robbed those cigars from a nearby store, and fit the description to a tee and was holding the stolen merchandise as he was walking down the middle of the street- and was spotted by the officer- then proceeded to curse, resist and physically attack and reach for the officer's weapon after being confronted by the officer- would/should the officer, (or any other officer) behave and act any differently?

THIS, is a question which needs to be asked on all of these talking head media/News Programs.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm so tired of Michael Brown's family at this point. The father crying to Sharpton that his son's character is being attacked. That happened when he decided to be a theif. When he decided to assault a police officer and try to take his weapon.

3. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Rudy Guliani said best...."the media has a false narrative, this isn't about a white cop shooting and unarmed black kid",.. "This is about a robbery suspect being shot by a cop after the man assaulted the officer."

4. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

There's ALWAYS going to be people who find it easier to blame others then to put the responsibility on themselves.

As I mentioned earlier, have you noticed that no one on the Brown side has use the words UNPROVOKED ATTACK. Easy, because it was provoked.

5. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

What pisses me off the most is the comparisons I have seen comparing how the people of Ferguson need to respect the justice that was served to the fact Republicans are requesting a 9th Benghazi investigation in a democratically controlled senate... Yeah, cause knowing chief-golfs-alot & his administration knew & did nothing is the same thing as thinking a cop was not defending himself, but was rather a cold blooded killer....

6. totus44

The race agenda just needs too be constantly challenged. If I'm black, I really embarrassed by the actions of the Mike Brown's in this country. Race baiters want us to think that the roughly 100 black males that die due to encounters with law enforcement is common, typical everyday life in black america. If so, then the number of black males (2X) getting accepted into Harvard and Yale every year is also common to black america.

7. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

Excellent comparison Tom. Nice to have you back.

8. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    From the vantage points of hearing my Little Brother, (yet much bigger than me, a XXXL shoulder size, with a 36'' waist, 6'4", 255 lbs. who benched 5 times, reps of 400 lbs)....the stories I've heard, would more or less result in the hypothetical in the OP, as, NO no white kid or man would of done as much, only would such happen, if that white kid was stoned on PCP, and didn't know who he was/is. Even then, 4 Deputies would tackle said PCP Criminal. The only white kid force ever required, was usually 4 or 5 Deputies, tackling him & taking him down.

But there's a whole lot more than this. The Fine Deputy doing his job, protecting and serving an out of control community, was hit hard enough to knock most people out, twice in his squad car, before he could ever get out of his radio car, with a 3rd punch coming on the way, which The Officer said, "I know I could not take a 3rd punch, the 1st two almost knocked me out, and I knew if I was hit a 3rd time, I would of been knocked out, and thus dead"....

9. totus44

Michael Brown committed suicide by cop. That's the essence of his actions.