Raw Results 12/1/14 – Sheep Hate Bullies That Make Them Bleed

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Dec 2, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

The Authority is out of power. Bryan was the GM last week, and the Anonymous Raw GM is in charge tonight!

Raw Starts

Video

Recap from Survivor Series, and The Authority being tossed out of power on the start of Raw last week. Trip says we’ll beg for them to come back, then Bryan came out and got right in their faces! Bryan worked over Rollins, having him tag with J&J Security against Cena and Ziggler. Bryan ended Raw with “YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

In Ring Segment

Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding! To serious heat.

Cole – Can I have your attention, please. I just received an email from the Anonymous Raw GM! And I quote, “I’m back and I’m not happy. With The Authority out, this company needs a leader, someone with industry-wide respect. I can’t leave Raw in the hands of a row of washed up Superstars, so tonight, live…

Cena’s music cuts Cole off. Into the ring, Cena points at one of his besties and give him crap.

Cena – What a paramount night we have on Raw, huh? I’ll tell you, this BoD has their act together, again running Raw is the Anonymous Raw GM. What I love about the Anonymous Raw GM? Nothing! You know what the Anonymous Raw GM and Brock have in common. They both show up once a year. Let’s say we live in the now. I’m here tonight, you’re here tonight, but The Authority isn’t. They’re gone and never coming back! At Survivor Series Team Cena won, despite everything. Big Show turned his back on us and joined The Authority. Trip’s underhanded attempt after underhanded attempt tried to stop us, but my teammates held on, because they had to. Everything was on the line. That night they showed what being a Superstar is all about. Why did they work so hard, and give so much? I’ll tell you one reason they did it…

Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding!

Cena leaves the ring, gets in Cole’s face. Cole backs off, saying he’s not the Anonymous Raw GM.

Cena – I’m not going to let the most important Survivor Series, in possibly history, hand Raw over to a faceless, nameless, heartless computer.

Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding!

Cena closes the computer to pop.

Rollins’ music hits, and he comes out with J&J Security in tow. Cena stays at the podium.

Rollins – Ladies and gentlemen, John Cena, give him a hand. John, I have to give you a hand myself. You’re just ultra talented. You’re just so good at so many things. You’ve got bad jokes for days, my friend.

Cena – I’ve got a lot of them.

Rollins – Yeah, and you’re really good at waving your hand in front of your face, like a stupid little kid trying to figure out what your fingers are for.

Cena – You mean right before I defeat you? Exactly.

Rollins – Don’t worry, I’ll get to that. You’ve also become quite efficient at getting half the crowd to tell you how much you suck on a nightly basis.

Cena looks around with a smirk as a “You sold out!” chant runs through.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-tulsa-oklahoma-live-results-discussion/