Raw Results 12/8/14 – This Isn’t Via Satellite People!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Dec 9, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Seth Green will host Raw and The Slammys tonight.

Raw Starts

Video

Survivor Series two weeks ago, Big Show turned on Team Cena. Tonight Cena faces Big Show. Can Cena topple the giant, or will the Cenation be toppled by the KO punch?

Announce Segment

Cole says it’s the 77th Annual Slammy Awards, or something like that.

Slammy Segment

Lilian announces King. King to the podium in a suit! “Jerry!” chants make him stop and laugh.

King announces Seth Green.

Green out in a black suit looking tiny compared to King.

Green – Oh my goodness! I couldn’t be more excited to be back hosting Raw and the Slammy Awards! Unlike all the other phony award shows, this is your show. You will vote for the winners on the WWE App. Also a lot of incredible matches, one I’m very excited about…

Miz and Mizdow out in tuxes. Fake kisses to Green.

Miz – Seth, I thought we were buds, but you didn’t visit me in my dressing room, but I know you’re drooling about putting me in your next project. I’m an A-lister.

Mizdow is mimicking all Miz is doing, and getting pop from the fans for it.

Green – I do see an A-lister. But, it’s not you. It’s this guy. (pop) Damien Mizdow! This guy’s awesome!

Miz – No, no, he’s not awesome, he’s my stunt double.

Mizdow motions to Green to call him from behind Miz’s back. Green agrees.

Miz – It’s about time we move on to the award named after me! The This Is Awesome Moment of the Year!

#OccupyRaw
    Billion Dollar Jailbird
    Goodbye Authority
    The All-Time Greatest (SCSA, Hogan and Rock in the ring to start WrestleMania)

Now it’s time to vote on the WWE App.

Ziggler vs Rollins

Ziggler to the ring. Rollins out with J&J Security to face him.

Rollins all over Ziggler with blows. Arm bar, Ziggler to the ropes, then Rollins elevated to the apron. Ziggler knocks him off and Rollins is all pissy outside.

Commercial

Ziggler on the mat with Rollins walking around him, selling being a heel. Ziggler up with blows on Rollins, but then into a high knee off the ropes. Elbows to Ziggler’s face over his shoulder. Rollins pins for two.

Facelock on Ziggler on the mat. “Let’s go Ziggler!” chants. Jaw breaker on Rollins for a break. Rollins dives at Ziggler and eats corner. Both are down. Splash on Rollins, then he takes Rollins down. Epic elbow on Rollins for two.

Rollins throws off Ziggler’s DDT, lifts Ziggler, but Ziggler over Rollins’ back and rolls Rollins for two.

Rollins ducks the superkick, and is finally able to land his DDT! But Ziggler only gets two for it.

Ziggler reverses on Rollins who ducks Ziggler. Rollins with an enziguri over the ropes. Rollins climbs. Ziggler runs up the corner, they fight up top. Rollins thinks he’s set for a sunset, but Ziggler hgolds on and a body drop to Rollins off the top. Mercury pushes Ziggler off the corner and Noble distracts the ref. Rollins with a curb stomp on Ziggler for three.

Winner – Rollins (7:29)

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...ville-south-carolina-live-results-discussion/