Why Jeb Bush Is Releasing a Giant Batch of E-Mails

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by truebluefan, Dec 14, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Jeb Bush says he is planning to release 250,000 e-mails from his years as governor of Florida as well as a new e-book -- perhaps the firmest indication to date that he is moving toward a presidential run.

In the interview, which is scheduled to air Sunday on WPLG-TV, ABC News' Miami affiliate, Bush said he plans to "make up my mind in short order" about jumping into the 2016 race.

"One of the things I am going to do as I go through this process is release all of my e-mails and write an e-book, which has been kind of fun to go back and to think about this, and remind myself that if you run with big ideas and then you're true to those ideas, and get a chance to serve and implement them and do it with passion and conviction, you can move the needle," Bush told WPLG's Glenna Milberg. "And that's what we need right now in America."

Bush said the e-mails would be made public early next year. He decided to release them, he said, in the interest of "transparency" and in order to "let people make up their mind."

Read more http://www.kmbz.com/Why-Jeb-Bush-Is-Releasing-a-Giant-Batch-of-E-Mails/20516069