Hey Rob, you may be getting Kemp back....

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Rick2583, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...just a little gamesmanship by the Padres...no way Kemp goes back to LA...the Dodgers will sweeten the pot with more cash and the deal will be finalized.

3. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Exactly. Tough to find any athlete over 30 with arthritis in the hips. Put him on Obamacare, no worries about preexisting conditions, lol!

4. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...you mean "without arthritis", right?

5. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

6. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    This deal was sour to begin with. Kemp a one time (2 seasons) was nearly a contender for the NL Triple Crown, shades of Derek Lee. Unlike Lee, Kemp became to be a lazy fkr, who only seemed to play with all he had, prior to his injuries, and surgeries, and after his recovery, when he was either told by the Bums, he was being traded, or when he wanted too.

I haven't seen such a pitiful greedy player not only over money but WHEN HE wanted to play. IMO, a horrible Team Player.

It's sickening to see basically the Bums paying Kemp's 015 salary; in its inflated entirety this year, as well as over paying for the 3 NON shock n awe players. With bottomless pit pocketed Money Bags of Guggenheim. I wish the Bums would of retained all 4 OF'rs, yet with their #1 Prospect Joc Pederson, this kid sounds like he could be for real, Yet we all know what happens as often than not to over-hyped Minor League Prospects.

Not saying I'd of liked to of seen Kemp walk, yet I am saying if he brought back the same attitude since 2012, I'd be thrilled to see the lazy fkr go....but not at the expense of those Bums who could be the 1st team with a 400 Million dollar payroll, although the new Mgmt, is supposed to be finding ways to cut these big dollar players, for younger rebuilding of the Bums, with emphasis on their Farm Clubs.

Good effing riddance.....!!! L.A. Fans seem to only remember Kemp when he is on a hot streak like after the A.S break, yet also forget when he was a slouchy lazy fktard....Or forget his true potential, which IMO he has squandered. It will catch up to him soon. I say Kemp won't even be on a roster by 2020...!

7. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Yeah. Oops. I was told this at 34....haven't noticed anything different.

8. Mattingly23NY

Honestly you've seriously not noticed any difference? At 33, Dr Yocum of Kerlan Jobe, told me upon reading my MRI, "Young man, I just don't see this kind of arthritis in lower backs, both hips, both knees, both ankles, and both shoulders, as well as my predominant elbow, in men even athletes, until their 40s.....

Turns out his diagnosis was accurate, and I payed for the sins of too much sports, espcecially sandlot Football games, with NO pads, full blown tackle, kill or be killed.

Yet just in the last day, I got my 6th or 7th caudal epidural, and for the 1st time, it did not have any pain with the shot. Dr. Dylan at Kerlan Jobe stung me up the tailbone in 88, and I damn near had to be pried off of the ceiling, the fkr hurt like hell from the start, I even questioned him if he even bothered to use any numbing agent, like Oxycaine?

WTF, every caudal epidural then on out sucked, to no end....until I met this new Doc last night who gave such a good pain free shot, and voila, I feel like doing the jitterbuy, George Michael style....Disclaimer: J/K of course....!

1 lesson learned, one need not go to surgeons or docs of great stature who usually work as the Local sports teams docs, to get good anything. ON the contrary, I'm finding out, all it takes is to find a good Doc, who was a avid serious Med student, who learned technique, while the others fkd off thru medical school....this Doc, is a new doc to the valley, with no reputation, but damned he gave me the best epi ever, and 2 cortisone injections one in the shoulder, the other in the hip, in 2 months.....Now I avoid big well known DR's, for a good reason. Usually the guffaws that come with their Professional sports teams as dedicated docs, are just not worth a shit, unless you come from a employeer who pays cash for TJ, and other surgeries., If the Doc, has autographed Jersey's in their office, of all sport, then RUN LIKE HELL....!

9. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Thank you for telling the truth!

10. Mattingly23NY

My pleasure :tiphat: