Meanwhile, POTUS is giving a press conference..

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by blgridesagain, Dec 19, 2014.

1. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

More jobs, resurging economy....more people have health insurance, our economy has rebounded from the 2008 better than most of the world combined (thank you Capitalism and free markets)....better deficit spending than the past 40 years... (I just scratched my head)

He sounds so good - like a reassuring uncle.
    Nothing about about the commie dogs from N.Korea successfully blackmailing via cyber attack a major big time U.S. company.

After speaking, the first question was about the Sony/N. Korea incident and, after going on and on about the dangers and risks of cyber attacks...he goes on about how we should expect things like that to happen.... then finally he gives the usual "we shall respond in a proportionate manner" line..... five more minutes of smoke and fog...and then a second question regarding Tax reform....

He first says "I think a Democratic Congress would've handled tax reform better"...

He actually admitted U.S.companies are paying more (35%) than all other companies in the world...BUT then continues about how it's not fair BECAUSE OTHER COMPANIES ARE PAYING NOTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER LAWYERS ...and are better at using loopholes. lol

So I guess is his idea of "Tax reform" is making sure the rest of those companies/businesses also pay through the nose.

Nothing about the convicted cop killer Joanne Chesimard continuing to have asylum in Cuba...or how the exchange of Mr Gross, for three Cuban spies is supposed to be fair or equal.

Par for the course

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

You want a sure sign that America is post-racial.....even with a dysfunctional Secret Service, that dumbass is still breathing.

3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    and here I thought these dumbasses, all had a Silver .50 Caliber bullet with their name engraved on each casing. WTF happened...oh wiat, its Obuma at his worst, or best which is his worst....

Hillary/Pelosi on 016, LMFAO....you better know I am kidding, rigth?....!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. totus44

Fuck it...Elizabeth Warren/Van Jones ticket....let's kick this pig over the cliff as fast as we can.

5. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

I hope our President does a great job - when he does well, our country benefits.

6. Mattingly23NY

I'd rather deep pit BBQ the pig....no she would taste like pure bulls shit....yep, over the ledge she goes.....

7. totus44

I hope he fails. Nothing he's done has benefited our country.

8. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

Chief-golfs-alot lying yet again & dumbasses continuing to believe that crap....

9. Mattingly23NY

your being elementary sarcastic right?? If so, that one flew over some heads. I thought you were no Fan of Emperor Obumas....if not so, you didn't hit your head today did you? I hope not...!