OT: When does this shit end?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Rick2583, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

2. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Congratulations African American dude. You just created an entire country full of cops with itchy trigger fingers now. Good thinking asswipe. Hoping you burn in hell.

3. Rick2583

Not to worry I'm sure the peace loving Al Sharpton will think of something.

4. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

I truly hope Deblasio, if/when he comments on it, doesn't feel the need to mention "centuries" of discrimination as he did after the grand jury decision in ny.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  5. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I hope they tell Deblasio to keep his stupid ass away from the funerals.

6. Rick2583

So are these the kind of reactions that that loud mouth racist asshole Sharpton trying to incite with his rally & protests. Well congratulations scumbag you succeeded.

Protesters were heard yelling "What do we want? DEAD COPS!" When do we want them? NOW!"

7. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    If I am not mistaken, so far this year, California has led the Nation with Police Homicides, with 14, Texas 11, and NY now 9...... I heard a piece on the radio over this national issue just a day ago....

A full frontal assault of an endless Urban War......which has been raging longer than Vietnam, and all the Mid East wars combined, then add the Overseas Wars, + all the down non-war time in B/T those wars.....and you got America's (now) Eternal Endless Urban War.....

Yet, you don't see any white groups rioting now do you. I guess the right to riot, endlessly over the wrongs their creed
    created, then blame the other race for all their woes, and blame their lawlessness, on those who have to extinguish the flames, of Internal Urban War. Of course blame it all on, the very machine, that is the rouge et noir.....!

8. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

My finger would be on the trigger now any time I saw some dumbass near me as a cop.

9. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

When politicians side with protesters/agitators bent on the tennets of 'social justice' and cast doubt in law enforcement....this is the result. Where respect for rule of law and its authority fails, lawlessness is the result.

Our urban centers have had a cancer since the 60s and 70s. Drugs, gangs and the poverty it creates are that cancer, and it needs to be excised. The threat of jail/prison isn't working, these people cannot be reformed. Its time call them what they are..... They are social/societal dead ends, urban terrorists. These aren't fellow Americans, they are leeches sucking from the misplaced guilt of those that lack the courage to deal with this issue. Its time to hunt they down in the streets and eliminate them. Hands up won't matter, breathing isn't an option. I was born this way isn't an excuse.

If you think me harsh or extreme, perhaps....but over the longer term, a brief capital campaign would do more good than harm.

10. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...nothing harsh or extreme about what you said...not at all.

11. Mattingly23NY

More on the Conservative side, I'd say.....!

12. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

At last check - nypd discharged their weapons at a considerably LOWER rate than all other major cities.
    And include the times when there weren't fatalities...and we're talking about dangerous perps/situations.

Then occasionally you hear a brave talking head in the media citing the horrendous percentages and numbers of african americans being victimized (murdered,raped, robbed and assaulted) by other members of their own "community" - and the tiny percentage of them in comparison who are being murdered and/or raped, robbed or assaulted by white americans (who represent a larger majority of the population).

But very very rarely (if ever) does the public see or hear from the media the lopsided statistics regarding the number/pecentages of white americans being killed,robbed, raped and assaulted by members of the "minority community".

And the country is continuously called racist !

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  13. totus44

Sadly Rob, most conservatives only focus on the budget, national defense and maybe a social issue or two when they need a sound bite. What I propose would only happen as a consequence of a 2nd Revolution/civil war. The intellectual challenge is how one could Constitutionally justify a process of finding criminals to be convicted in abstencia and reclassified as terrorists. I mean would they have to be removed to Gitmo before processing? Martial law of other forms of executive action wouldn't work. Closest arguments FOR, have actually been addressed by Rand Paul and his drone strike filibuster.

Again, that pesky constitution does get in the way. Which actually greatly frames the challenge that law enforcement faces on our streets every single day.

What seems right and just, and for the collective greater good...can't if we are to be governed by the rule of law. Every cop encounters this dilemma. Knowing that shooting some scumbag is better than wasting time and money with courts, etc. Yet >99.9% of the time cops act properly. Until the All Sharptons realize that justice is done every time a cop could have pulled the trigger and didn't, our society will be torn.

14. Mattingly23NY

Ah, I see where your coming from......good points you make, and a good Q too...!

How about we focus in on the Defense Budget, and appropriate Drone Strikes for those who don't deserve to breathe. With a SWAT like Team, who goes street by street to eliminate any and all threats....! I'm not laughing, I'm dead serious, I've had enough of Black Racists Agenda's.......!

15. totus44

I have a buddy that wanted to put together a C-Team. Get a bunch of terminal cancer patients, armor them, arm and ammo them and drop them off in Compton and Watts. Intriguing concept to say the least. There was a released to video film, getting cult status called Rampage. Worth a view on Netflix.

16. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

17. Mattingly23NY

I don't have cancer, but I'll volunteer, if I can lead the charge with a Sherman Tank.....! :smile:

18. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

19. Mattingly23NY

Ah shit not another Ferguson, in Milwaukee this time.....

All we gotta' do is spike the MD20/20 and Thunderbird, or Shlitz Shitz, from the well they drink from.....

Give me 2 dozen men, with M-16s, an endless supply of ammo, a couple RPG's, 2 Armored Personnel carriers, (complete with dual barrel .50 Caliber automatics, and we will silence Milwaukee in a couple of hours......

Hell maybe Ryan Braun will make a appearance, and we can take him out too.......!

20. Mattingly23NY

liond.jpg

Zenji1.jpg

55091_172276149455627_3183621_o.jpg

Let me bring a dozen of these, and we will easily clean up the streets of every once living morsel....but then not sure the Lions like Dark Meat........! LMAO...!

PS: both GSD's were Mine and Kim's from 1988 to 1999 for the pure black. He had cancer of the front leg bones and was given 3 months to live, he lived on and showed NO signs of pain for another 3 years.

the black and tan GSD, was our other prized stud GSD. His Sire was the 95 Canadian, AND American GSD Grand Victor....the #1 GSD in the North American Continent...damn I miss my GSDs.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014