Props to Fast

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Dec 21, 2014.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

He will be our next great 4th line player. Kid is smart. Almost never makes a mistake defensively and should be a 10-12 goal guy with some more experience. Unlike Boyle, he can actually can pass the puck instead of just throwing it to the crease every freakin play. Another Rangers prospects who got zero credit from the rest of the media in the hockey world. I thought he was one of the few good Rangers last night in what was an exhibition of incompetence in finishing from our top forwards.

2. chuckd3534

chuckd3534 Well-Known Member

I agree on this one. He is a good solid 4th line forward, and you need those to win in the playoffs. Maybe in a few years he will be a 10-12 goal guy, right now he is more of a do the right thing responsible 4th line forward I believe. Good solid addition for us.

3. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

He's definately a smart, little player, who seems to have nice awareness of where to go with the puck. And Miller is someone i'm starting to think they shouldn't deal as the offensive light bulb seems to be coming on.

4. kreidertime

Most always thought Miller was real good on wing. At center, he sucks defensively. He plays a simple game when he is on wing. I'm already comfortable with Fast out at the end of games with a one goal lead.

5. chuckd3534

chuckd3534 Well-Known Member

Put Stemp in for Glass on the 4th line last night (when back from the mumps), and that's the lineup I like the most for us.

6. Ranger71

That was a really nice move by Miller, i was a little surprised by that. Kreider needs to work on his puckhandling in the offseason, he's too one dimensional.

7. kreidertime

You shouldn't be. Miller has shown he usually scores on breakaways. He did that the first time they ever called him up. Kreider on the other hand doesn't even understand the concept of deking.

8. Ranger71

Maybe Lindberg becomes part of any upcoming deal, though i wish they could find a spot for him.