What a f'king hypocrite.

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Rick2583, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

2. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

Cowardly selfish politicians and the also cowardly derelict mainstream media are asleep at the wheel, maybe intentionally.

Actually - it's up to the media/news to do it's JOB and stop trying to be a glorified variety show or newspaper, report pertinent facts and not play favorites.

Our media/"news" outlets are letting us down. It's THAT SIMPLE!

They constantly choose and allow which sound bytes/quotes should be floated out there without any probing/revealing questions or quick mention of an opponent's viewpoint or comment included.

If they (Network News) did their jobs, and worried less about appearances - the country (and citizens) would benefit greatly.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  3. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

chief-golfs-alot & his fellow race baiter are just doing what they always do...

4. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Found out this AM that "Reverend" Sharptons net worth is 500 K. Excellent savings for a "man of the cloth" stirring up crap all these years.

5. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

^^^ always thought the "reverend" moniker was humorous... any idea what religion he is affiliated with?

6. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

I still love the great line, "Calling Al Sharpton a reverend is like called Jeffrey Dahmer a chef."

7. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Here's some of the BS press Al is getting......

The last 3 paragraphs are the most important......!

From: http://joeforamerica.com/2014/12/stoking-hate-blacks-cops-al-sharpton-backpeddles/

Al Sharpton has posted a statement through his National Action Network condemning the execution of the two New York Police Department officers murdered in revenge for Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Officers Rafael Ramos, 40, and Wenjian Liu, 32, were shot to death as they sat in their patrol car Saturday in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.

Brooklyn cops shotGunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley left a Facebook message stating, “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today… They Take 1 Of Ours, Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGardner [sic] #RIPMikeBrown This May Be My Final Post… I’m Putting Pigs In A Blanket.”

“I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today, Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases,” the Rev. Al Sharpton said.

Sharpton also tweeted, “An eye for an leaves the whole world blind. We all at NAN express our prayers and condolences to the families of the 2 NYC officers.”

President Obama, on his first day of vacation in Hawaii, was out on the golf course today. A White House official said, “The president has been briefed on the Brooklyn police shooting. White House officials continue to monitor the situation.

Compare that to the reactions by these race-baiters when the situation is reversed?

People are wondering why Al Sharpton hasn’t been arrested for inciting murders of police officers all over the United States?***

And what about every Democrat who stood up on the floor of the Congress and supported the criminal over the police?

*** I am more than wondering why? I'd like to see Obuma get off his ass of the golf course long enough to give the Nation his canned Bullshit answer. Let's send in Holder to find out, as if that would do any justice either. First time in American History our D.A. is equally as ignorant as our Prez....!

8. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Nice!