This shit is just unbelievable....

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Rick2583, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

2. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Equal treatment must be EARNED, those who do not get what they deserve.

3. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

I don't recall George Steinbrenner having a charity to reward the children of scumbags. There was a time when these kids would get scooped up into the foster system...not the optimal thing, but usually a better lottery ticket than the biological origin units ( the termnparent needs to be earned).

Sadly these kids are now fucked for life because they will propagate the entitlement want and have ample sources of blame. To break the cycle this mother must step up and affirm that the father was a first order knucklehead. But she won't, she'll sue the city, and they will settlevoutvof white guilt and further propagate the cycle. Despite the windfall, the money will be squandered, she still raise welfare babies. Let all these athletes that waste their wealth and are left with little after their talent runs out.

Rather than looking to the Yankees for help....where are the wealthy blacks and their charities? Lebron, etc? I'm pretty sure collectively that blacks could actually make a difference on their own communities, if only they cared to try.

4. bern_baby_bern

bern_baby_bern Member

I guess the Yanks assumed Garners kids were covered by Sharpton.

Seriously, the entitlement is crazy. The guy was a petty thief that died because he was extremely unhealthy and resisted arrest. Right on par with two guys working to protect these disgusting communities.

5. Rick2583

I'm still waiting for "The united caucasian college fund"

6. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's just stupidity of people who run to twitter without reading. The silver shield fund is something the Yankees have done for years. What the fuck does it have to so with paying for Garner's kids?

7. Rick2583

Absolutely nothing. Apparently they didn't get the memo.

8. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    I believe this is the root cause Rick. When reading the article of the OP, you'll find a few bullshit tweets, by racists moron's, ie: (check this shit out, from the article itself, which other asswipes commented negatively as usual for racists to do; via twitter against the Silver Shield fund).

These tweets utterly blow my mind, how racist this Nation has grown-(as noted below)...I've said it once and I'll say it again, the only 2 mistakes Lincoln made with the Emancipation Proclamation, was #1 Not offering a One Way return ticket, to those freed slaves. But then whoever thought generations later, these very descendants, would be Mammals with less an IQ of a Silver Back Gorilla, but then SB Gorilla's are actually highly intelligent....the 2nd mistake was going out to see a show that fatal night....

Racists Tweets:
    I wouldn't even normally grace these Yanx pages with such Bullshit, other than to show the mindset of those few, who ruin it all for the majority: As much as I've got my PC on over-drive bombarding these SOB's with unlimited receptive tweets on auto-pilot, so they can't keep tweeting. It's called let's hijack racists tweeter twits....!

@MichaelSkolnik Where was the outpouring of sympathy & good will for #EricGarner's six kids? So their loss doesn't matter? #NYPD #Yankees

The Yankees will pay for the education of the children of those 2 dead cops yet never gave a dime to the kids of #EricGarner #NYPD

Now this Twit BS, is enough to piss off the mildest of manners....IMO.......! Garner got his due reward....