Thread: Photoshop CS3

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1

Default Re: Photoshop CS3

Alright, I decided to try out photoshop for a bit by getting a 30 day trial of CS3. Is there any major difference between CS2 and 3? If not, I would like to get CS2 as it is much smaller in size.

The Jamie Hyneman fanclub!!!-
    1. The Captain 2. LC 3. Raptorfan#1

2. TOP #2
    iFR3SHi is developing a reputation iFR3SHi's Avatar BBW Elite Member

I really cant help you because I have CS2 but to tell you difference I think they give you more filters I think
    Click the sig to comment

<span style="color:#0000FF">[b]All Era Mock Draft-
    C-David Robinson/<span style="color:#FF0000">Derrick Coleman</span>
    PF-Tim Duncan/<span style="color:#FF0000">Sheed Wallace</span>
    SF-Kevin Garnett/<span style="color:#FF0000">Glen Rice</span>
    SG-The Pearl/<span style="color:#FF0000">Dave Bing</span>
    PG-Pistol Pete</span><span style="color:#FF0000">Mo Cheeks</span>
    11th- <span style="color:#FF0000">Clifford</span> <span style="color:#FF0000">Robinson</span>
    12th- <span style="color:#FF0000">Ron</span> <span style="color:#FF0000">Harper</span>

3. TOP #3

Ah, doesn't matter anyway. You have to have Vista or XP SP2 to download CS3. Which I don't have.And since there is no trial for CS2 or below, there goes my idea of getting photoshop.Back to boring ol' GIMP.

4. TOP #4
    YarnIdge is developing a reputation YarnIdge's Avatar BBW Elite Member

Why don't you just download Photoshop CS2 full version from torrents or sumthn..
    <div align="center"></div>

<div align="center"><u>.Houston Rockets 07-08.</u></div>

<div align="center">"We don't ball to be seen. We ball for the love of the game."</div>

5. TOP #5

I'm afraid to, to be honest.I don't trust places like that.

6. TOP #6
    YarnIdge is developing a reputation YarnIdge's Avatar BBW Elite Member

Well that's how I got my PS CS2. Your probably right to be worried, but I didn't get any viruses or nothing.

<div align="center"><u>.Houston Rockets 07-08.</u></div>

<div align="center">"We don't ball to be seen. We ball for the love of the game."</div>

7. TOP #7

I'm more worried about legal action than anything. It's not worth it if I get sued by adobe for a couple thousand dollars.

8. TOP #8

Whens your birthday then? CS3 is a new version of PS that hasn't came out yet. It is just beta I am pretty sure...

9. TOP #9

I almost got sued for downloading like 8 different PS CS2's, and code breaker things.. But I deleted them from my computer, so I'm all good..Someone correct me if I'm wrong but can't someone send you CS2 like on AIM or email?.. Or is it to big of a file.
    <div align="center">
    </div>
    <span style="color:#000000"><div align="center"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">MICHAEL CONVICK</span> - DOG DAYS AHEAD...</div></span>

10. TOP #10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camby23Land &#064; May 28 2007, 07&#58;39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Whens your birthday then? CS3 is a new version of PS that hasn't came out yet. It is just beta I am pretty sure...</div>Birthday? Why?It's out. You can get the free trial on the adobe site. I've downloaded it, but I need Windows SP2. I was going to download SP2, but I don't have enough space on my hard drive.This sucks.

11. TOP #11
    AiRuPtHeRe is developing a reputation AiRuPtHeRe's Avatar BBW Elite Member

Just search Photoshop Cs2 downloads on google - find a download and download it there. There should even be a topic about download it illegally anyways..
    <span style="color:#000000">-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span>
    <div align="center"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="color:black">Memphis Grizzlies GM | GM AIM: AIRUPTHERE59 | Record 6-7 (Season 2)

PG: Acie Law IV | SG: Caron Butler | SF: Rudy Gay | PF: Rashard Lewis | C: Zach Randolph

PG: Sebastain Telfair | SG: Damon Stoudamire | SF: Justin Doellman | PF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim | C: Joel Przybilla</span></span></span></div>

<div align="right"></div>

12. TOP #12

All of the downloads have been removed. It all redirects to CS3 now. Which I can't use.

13. TOP #13
    7Goat is developing a reputation 7Goat's Avatar BBW Hip-Hop Head

torrent are your best bet. and it's very unlikely you'll get sued. You just need to know what you're doing

14. TOP #14
    jhowardfan is developing a reputation jhowardfan's Avatar BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (7Goat &#064; May 28 2007, 09&#58;42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>torrent are your best bet. and it's very unlikely you'll get sued. You just need to know what you're doing</div>so true, I mean do you really think that the gov will come and get you just for downloading 1 single program. nah, they go for the big fish, the actual counterfeiting rings that sell thousands of copies of stuff.

^ this sig is thanks to none other than the one and only Mil
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><u><span style="font-family:Times New Roman">I Hate Ginobili Club</span></u> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman">1. jhowardfan 2. Clutch_Melo_061 3. mavsfan1000 4. pjcolpitts
    5. Wade3 (Hates all Spurs) 6. kingjamez 7. ArizonaFan 8. LUD 9. SunnyD 10. nba dogmatist 11. CB4AllStar 12. Young Cus 13. Fabolous 14. Pistonfan11 15. Lazy 16. Waqas 17. YugoRocketsFan 18. wade2shaq93 19. Something-To-Say 20. PolishWizard 21. wolverine30 22. ElMaster 23. DWade3Flash 24. mikster100 25. david 26. arnob_detroitbasketball 27. Mattybizzle 28. ReaL23 29. kadillak </span> </span>
    PM me if you want to join

15. TOP #15

Well, I got the trial to download. Now I have 30 days of PS. Yes!

16. TOP #16

Crack it..
    <span style="color:#000000">-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span>
    <div align="center"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="color:black">Memphis Grizzlies GM | GM AIM: AIRUPTHERE59 | Record 6-7 (Season 2)

PG: Acie Law IV | SG: Caron Butler | SF: Rudy Gay | PF: Rashard Lewis | C: Zach Randolph

PG: Sebastain Telfair | SG: Damon Stoudamire | SF: Justin Doellman | PF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim | C: Joel Przybilla</span></span></span></div>

17. TOP #17
    elcheato is developing a reputation elcheato's Avatar BBW Member

If you have AIM, IM me (elcheato7) and I'll give you all the codes to get the CS2 full. I've done it for a couple friends and it has worked so if you want me to just give me an IM.

18. TOP #18

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elcheato &#064; Jun 7 2007, 12&#58;42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you have AIM, IM me (elcheato7) and I'll give you all the codes to get the CS2 full. I've done it for a couple friends and it has worked so if you want me to just give me an IM.</div>But then other times it hasn't worked.

19. TOP #19
    LAZY is developing a reputation LAZY's Avatar BBW Elite Member

I doubt I will get CS3 any time soon. I still run my classic 7.0. But how much memory is CS3 running?
    <div align="center">
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="color:#000000">.: H A A S - O F - P A I N:.</span></span></span>

</div>

20. TOP #20
    BFR is developing a reputation BFR's Avatar BBW Elite Member

cs3 runs alot faster than cs2 which is one of the main differences.
    <div align="center"><span style="color:#A0522D">Philadelphia 76ers Gm| GM AIM: bfreeatk| Record 0-0</span>
    <span style="color:#A0522D">PG: Tierre Brown | SG:Richard Hamilton | SF: Ricky Davis| PF: Parker Marion | C: Nick Fazekas</div></span>

<div align="center"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(junot111 &#064; Jul 20 2007, 07&#58;58 PM) [snapback]421181[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'>Spurs send:
    manu ginobili, jacque vaughn, kosta perovic, Spurs 2009 1st rounder, Chicago Bulls 2nd round pick
    Celtics send:
    marvin williams, rashad mccants, rafer alston

I accept because I finally get a good starting SF and I also get depth</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DariusAli &#064; Jul 21 2007, 05&#58;54 AM) [snapback]421679[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats to Boston on getting Greg Oden.</div>
    </div>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information