Wilson Chandler

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jun 17, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Chandler update: The official reason for DePaul?s Wilson Chandler skipping a workout with the Bulls this week was an ankle injury, not a shoulder injury, as was written here.One league source suggested the reason Chandler has stopped working out for teams is he expects to be chosen by New York with the 23rd pick, which would be an eye-opener. Most projections have the 6-8 forward going in the second round.</div> Isiah Thomas has said he might make a shocking pick because he feels like he got a 1st round pick already with signing Randolph Morris from Kentucky.

2. jordan

jordan BBW Member

Chandler isn't a worthy first rounder IMO. They should go for the dude in your Sig [​IMG]

3. SpursFan10

SpursFan10 BBW Member

Renaldo Balkman wasn't first round worthy either. I heard the Knicks already promised Chandler they would pick him.

4. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Isiah Thomas knows what hes doing when it comes to drafting players. Whoever he picks, theres a strong reason to it. People freaked out about Renaldo Balkman being picked, but he turned out to be a good lockerroom presence and a athletic defender. I think Isiah Thomas realizes he needs good role players who are smart with a good locker room presence...he may not be worth a 1st rnd pick, but he might be just another piece of what the New York Knicks needs.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I've heard about this guy. He can shoot a bit, he's athletic and quick as hell, but he can't post up or play much D.He's certainly got the talent, but it's a risky pick for #23...especially when you picked a guy like Renaldo Balkman last year.

6. knicksfan3

knicksfan3 Nets Season Ticket Holder - Section 225

Picking Chandler wouldn't surprise me...it fits right into Isiah's unorthodox draft selection process. But I wouldn't put it past to him to even go more out of the box and take someone else....that is, if we even keep the pick.

7. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

8. knicksfan3

knicksfan3 Nets Season Ticket Holder - Section 225

9. Let Em Hear This

Let Em Hear This BBW Member

The Knicks don't need anymore guards. Come one Isiah. A center PLEASE. I cry every time I see Jerome James and Malik Rose on the court. Cried just as hard when I saw Kelvin Cato.

10. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jun 17 2007, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Isiah Thomas has said he might make a shocking pick because he feels like he got a 1st round pick already with signing Randolph Morris from Kentucky.</div>So trade the pick or something. Ha, well I already got Morris so I'll just use the first rounder like a second rounder.

11. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Let Em Hear This @ Jun 22 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Knicks don't need anymore guards. Come one Isiah. A center PLEASE. I cry every time I see Jerome James and Malik Rose on the court. Cried just as hard when I saw Kelvin Cato.</div>I agree. They need somone like Aaron Gray or something. f*cking Isiah - picking someone that's very similar to Balkman ->> explosive player who is undersized.