White people vs black people

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by primetime, Jun 26, 2007.

1. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

This isnt a racist thread but lets discuss sterotypes between the two main conflicting races on earth.I notice when white people dont like something they like to say ''BURN IN HELL!''

2. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Arew you referring to me saying that in the benoit thread?

3. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

Black people have huge equipment.Black people are more athletic. But mostly because white people made them that way way back when.

4. primetime

Well you say it, but I hear plenty of white people say it when they get pissed. In that Benoit thread alone I heard it at least 3-4 times. Anyone got any other stereotypes when you break down whether they're true or false?

5. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

Black people have high blood pressure. (OK, maybe that's true)White people always say-- Yeah dude...radicall...Black people always say--- Yeah dawg...Dats wassup

6. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Combs @ Jun 26 2007, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Black people have huge equipment.Black people are more athletic. But mostly because white people made them that way way back when.</div>That is true to an extent, I think we evolved into athletic people from years of being in the hot sun and being surrounded by the most dangerous animals which we had to hunt to survive. If you chase a Lion for 500000 years your gonna get pretty athletic compared to white people who had land that they could actually grow on.

7. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

White people are a lot more stubbern about things, especially with money. I know a lot of cheap white dudes that won't give out a cent to anyone who needs it. :thumbdn1:

8. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Combs @ Jun 27 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Black people have huge equipment.Black people are more athletic.</div>Thats scientifically proven. Blackies have a higher number of fast twitch muscle fibres than whitey's this enables blackies to jump faster and high and be more explosive- ie dunk on all whiteys pathetic asses

9. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Jun 26 2007, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>White people are a lot more stubbern about things, especially with money. I know a lot of cheap white dudes that won't give out a cent to anyone who needs it. :thumbdn1:</div>[​IMG] Trust me, black people are just as tight w/ money, if not tighter

10. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jun 26 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] Trust me, black people are just as tight w/ money, if not tighter</div>Money varies from person to person. It isnt a trait based on color but on character. I am not cheap, im just poor.

11. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 26 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That is true to an extent, I think we evolved into athletic people from years of being in the hot sun and being surrounded by the most dangerous animals which we had to hunt to survive. If you chase a Lion for 500000 years your gonna get pretty athletic compared to white people who had land that they could actually grow on.</div>Yeah that is one big reason for it. Also to a cerain extent as well, the other is that during the slave era white people killed off weak blacks, and tried to breed super black slaves for selfish reasons obviously.

12. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jun 26 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] Trust me, black people are just as tight w/ money, if not tighter</div>Black people don't have money to be "tight" with. [​IMG]

13. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Combs @ Jun 26 2007, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah that is one big reason for it. Also to a cerain extent as well, the other is that during the slave era white people killed off weak blacks, and tried to breed super black slaves for selfish reasons obviously.</div>But for an entire group of people to evolve into natural athletes it takes many thousands of years. That might have helped it but ancient black people in africa were always known to be great fighters/hunters. They were the favorites of ancient greeks in the coliseum fights because of their natural prowess and that was 7000 years ago.

14. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Black people smell weird.

15. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Jun 26 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Black people smell weird.</div>Trust me white people smell just as bad if not worse. That's another character trait not race. You said me posting a picture of an armless kid and saying 27/5 was offensive, that was MUCH more offensive.

16. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

This is what the thread, that you made btw, is about. In my experience ALL black people who I have spent have a distinct smell. Weird doesn't mean bad. Sorry I hurt your feelings bi*ch.

17. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Black people are lazy.Black people hate George Bush.Black people can jump.White people are the devil.White people are actually not albino.White people can't jump.

18. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jun 26 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Trust me white people smell just as bad if not worse. That's another character trait not race. You said me posting a picture of an armless kid and saying 27/5 was offensive, that was MUCH more offensive.</div>Nah man...I know I can smell bad, but I went to my black friend's apartment one hot summer day and his dad...omfg....the worst smell ever.Oh and black people usually embarrass themselves on Survivor. Great survival instincts from Africa really help, hah!

19. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I like black people more....they are up-front, fun, got good food and are usually religious people...

20. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Jun 26 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Black people are lazy.Black people hate George Bush.</div>I am lazy and I hate Bush... but I bet I'm not the only white guy that does both.