Amusement Parks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ballachick, Jun 30, 2007.

1. ballachick

ballachick BBW Member

What are some of your favorite amusement parks? What are your favorite rides? I haven't been to many amusement parks. I've been to Silver Dollar City and Celebration City in Branson, MO. They're pretty cool. I've been to Disney World once. And it was awesome. I LOVE rollercoasters. They're my favorite. Water rides are pretty fun too.

2. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

the only theme park in TO that I go to is canadas wonderland. its kinda boring and nothing is that scary. the rollercoasters are kinda boring and they arent as good as the ones at 6 flgs.

3. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Quensland Australia, best theme parks ever there plus it comes with the best wether and beaches that are close by.

4. ballachick

ballachick BBW Member

I'm going to Six flags over texas this week. Anyone know if it's fun there?

5. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Totally expected this topic to be on the two incidents at amusement parks.

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballachick @ Jun 30 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm going to Six flags over texas this week. Anyone know if it's fun there?</div>I've gone there several times. You'll have fun.I think the best rides are the Titan, Flashback, and Shock Wave. The Texas Giant is a classic too, if you can handle the bumpy ride! Oh yeah, and the Mr. Freeze is alright, but short.

7. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Cedar Point.16 rollercoasters.

8. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Captain @ Jul 1 2007, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Cedar Point.16 rollercoasters.</div>have you been on dragster? I've been on pretty much everything there except for Millenium Force, because it is always closed when I head down there :ranting: :ranting:

9. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

I'm from the World's capital for Amusement/Theme parks, and I love those places along with rollercoasters. Sea World is great, they have only one roller coaster, and one water ride, both are great though. What's best about that place though, is it's owned by Anheuser-Busch, and you get all of the free beer you want there, as well as beer tasting. I love that place, I'm supposed to be going there sometime while I am on leave over these next two weeks.Disney World's water parks are great, as well as Sports world is fantastic, alot of fun. I love Wet and Wild(going there also in two days while I am on leave), Universal is fun, but the lines are to damn long for me. Mostly I love water parks though, those are my favorites, I go to them all the time.

10. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

Im a Roller Coaster Maniac.The best ive been to are Six Flags Great Adventure, Cedar Point and Six Flags Magic Mountain. I love X at Magic Mouantain and I love Millenium Force at Cedar Point and I love Medusa at Six Flags Great Adventure. I heard Six Flags Over Texas is pretty good so if I go to Texas I might wanna go there.

11. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballachick @ Jun 30 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm going to Six flags over texas this week. Anyone know if it's fun there?</div>I've been there, it's alright. I'm not a big roller coaster fan though. I love water parks. I'm going to Schlitterbahn(sp?) this weekend. I can't wait..

12. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Six Flags
    Kings Dominion

Those are like the only two I have gone to in the past 4 years. [​IMG]

13. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I like busch gardens. Drink some beer then puke it up on the roller coasters.

14. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

Any of you Michiganders here been to Michigan's Adventure?That place has like 1 good roller coaster, but hey its better than nothing.I plan on going to Cedar Point soon.

15. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

Michigan's Adventure is underrated, the waterpark is good thereWolverine Wildcat and Shivering Timbers are solid roller coasters, especially Timbers, its the sh*t. If anyone is wondering its out by Muskegon - I think thats the closest big city to it.

16. ballachick

ballachick BBW Member

I really wanna go to Cedar Point someday. I've seen commercials for it and it looks awesome. >=D

17. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The`Dream @ Jul 1 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Michigan's Adventure is underrated, the waterpark is good thereWolverine Wildcat and Shivering Timbers are solid roller coasters, especially Timbers, its the sh*t. If anyone is wondering its out by Muskegon - I think thats the closest big city to it.</div>Meh, every time I go, the lines are freaking long. Probably didnt help the fun factor on the 2nd I went, considering I had a fractured shoulder so I couldnt do sh*t.But Shivering Timbers is a nice coaster. Wildcat wasnt much

18. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Going to Holiday World!!!!!

19. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

Right up my alley...I have been to over 20 parks, and 131 roller coasters. I have been on coaster/park message boards since 2001 (hence my name Nitro1118...Nitro is a coaster here in NJ). Top 10 roller coasters:1) El Toro- Six Flags Great Adventue (NJ)2) The Voyage- Holiday World (IN)3) Superman: Ride of Steel- Six Flags new England (MA)4) Millennium Force- Cedar Point (OH)5) Boulder Dash- Lake Compounce (CT)6) Apollo's Chariot- Busch Gardens Williamsburg (VA)7) Storm Runner- Hershey Park (PA)8) Cornball Express- Indiana beach (IN)9) Revenge of the Mummy- Universal Studios (FL)10) Nitro- Six Flags Great Adventure (NJ)Top 10 Amusement Parks:1) Busch Gardens Williamsburg (VA)2) Islands of Adventure (FL)3) Cedar Point (OH)4) Hershey Park (PA)5) Six Flags Great America (IL)6) Six Flags Great Adventure (NJ)7) Universal Studios Florida (FL)8) Six Flags New England (MA)9) Epcot (FL)10) Dorney Park (PA)

20. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (P0W3RBALLIN @ Jun 30 2007, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>6 Flags Marine World and Great America are the closest ones to me.</div>It's Six Flags Discovery Kingdom now! DUH! Isn't Vallejo pretty far from you though? I thought it's like atleast and hour from Castro Valley.