Raptor to improve the most next season?

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by The Answ3r, Jul 5, 2007.

1. The Answ3r

The Answ3r BBW Member

Who do you think is going to break out next season? I gotta say Bargnani. If he gets more playing time, I'm thinking he'll average 20 ppg next season. He averaged 11 last season and he came off the bench. So when he gets more playing time, I think he'll get much more comfortable, know when to shoot, know when to pass, etc. Also, he's not a rookie anymore so he knows what he's doing and their isn't alot of pressure on him as their was last season. I'm sure all of the players are going to improve, but who will flat out surprise us?

2. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

its gotta be between calderon and bargnani

3. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

Christopher Wesson Bosh

4. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

I feel Bargnani and Ford will step it up big time. If Bargs improves his driving and post up skills by next season, he could very well average 20 PPG with more playing time. Ford will have many more options to work with next year, meaning he could increase his APG and also his scoring opportunities.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Bargnani, because he's gotta be more comfortable with the game. All around, he'll be more comfortable and he may become a better rebounder and defensive player. On offense, he will probably improve his shot and step up his overall skils, like driving and such...He should have a good offensive year...he could even be our 2nd option...last year we didn't even have a 2nd option..

6. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MiﮒFi?? @ Jul 5 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Christopher Wesson Bosh</div>god dammit no offence to you but I hate it when people call him by his full name, for some reason it just seems weird and gives me shiversI have no idea why, please dont askI dont feel offended because you dont kno him like family but u call him by his full name, its not for that reasonits justit seems REALLY weird and I really do get the shivers

7. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

For financial reasons I'd hope it is Jason Kapono. This guy might get the Marcus Banks contractual award for 07-08.

8. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junot111 @ Jul 5 2007, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>god dammit no offence to you but I hate it when people call him by his full name, for some reason it just seems weird and gives me shiversI have no idea why, please dont askI dont feel offended because you dont kno him like family but u call him by his full name, its not for that reasonits justit seems REALLY weird and I really do get the shivers</div>First off do you know that I don't know his family lol you never really know. Your a weird guy so I would suggest relaxing alright lol. Anyway with Parker, Pono, and Il Mago on the floor with Bosh it just opens up his game so much more. I think Bosh scores up to 25 a game next season.

9. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Probably Uros Slokar because I like his name

10. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 6 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Probably Uros Slokar because I like his name</div>Uros Slokar will most likely not be brought back and if he is he wnt play lol. Yeah he can score and rebound a bit but defense...

11. The Answ3r

The Answ3r BBW Member

He'll just be one of those guys who come in at the end of the game if we're blowing out a team or if we're getting blown out.

12. TJFord11

TJFord11 BBW Member

13. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Answ3r @ Jul 6 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He'll just be one of those guys who come in at the end of the game if we're blowing out a team or if we're getting blown out.</div>We want guys to play... Slokar's first shot attempt in the NBA was blocked by Ben Wallace at 17 Ft lol.