Thread: How do I get started???

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1

Default Re: How do I get started???

I just got photoshop cs2 and I want to start making sigs like you guys. I was in graphics class so I know how to use photo shop I just want to know how to make walls and sigs, like what is the width and length. Need help fast please

2. TOP #2
    tmgbball15 is developing a reputation tmgbball15's Avatar BBW Elite Member

doesn't really matter how large u make a sig, as long as its not too large and there is not too much empty space ill look nice. Use stocks, gradient maps and stuff like that to add flavor to ure sigs. If u know PS then you sould be able to learn quick
    <div align="center">SERGIO GARCIA - Almost a CHAMP</div>
    <div align="center"></div>
    <div align="center">MaRdy on the tight sig</div>

3. TOP #3
    MaRdYC26 is developing a reputation MaRdYC26's Avatar BBW Graphics Team

Usually sig specs:Width: 400Height: 100can go a little bigger/smaller if you'd like on either...Usual wall specs:Width: 1024Height: 768but it depends on how big your desktop is, most are this size though...hope this helps.
    <div align="center"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium">What does it take to be number one?</span></span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(l°ckdown &#064; Jul 16 2007, 09&#58;38 PM) [snapback]415627[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'>lol, I swear your replies are the best</div></div>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information