How social are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Jul 11, 2007.

1. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<span style="font-family:Arial">I figured this would make an interesting thread, and I'm curious to read some of the responses. I'm not trying to show off, or make it seem like I'm better than anybody, because I'm not. I just thought it would make an interesting topic.I'm extremely social, and I have a ton of friends. As you can see by all the pictures I post on here, you rarely see the same people in any of my pics. That goes to show how many different people I actually hang out with on a daily basis. I love being the life of the party, and I enjoy life in every aspect. I consider myself somebody who is popular and well known, that hangs out with other popular people, but I'm not an ass about it. I would hang out with somebody who didn't have any friends, if he was a cool guy.</span>

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I figured this would make an interesting thread, and I'm curious to read some of the responses. I'm not trying to show off, or make it seem like I'm better than anybody, because I'm not. I just thought it would make an interesting topic.</div>Clearly you're not.

3. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

I'm a OG so I'm pretty popular you know what I'm sayin yo!

4. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

Im actually more popular than u are, Tony...sorry that's just the way it is.

5. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Yet, another thread for Balla to show off that he is one of the few people on forums with a great social life. You can deny it all you want, but you clearly go out of your way sometimes to show that you have tons of friends, go out a lot, etc. It's becoming pretty obvious imo. Anyways to stay on-topic my social life is decent but it's nothing great. I only have 3 friends that I hang out with outside of school on a regular basis. I have a lot of people you could say I'm friends with that I talk to a lot at school but I don't really hang out with them outside of school much. Out of the three that I do hang out with regularly outside of school, two of them are pretty much my best friends and the three of us are all best friends. The other person I hang out with a lot but I wouldn't really consider him my best friend. I probably hang out with friends 4-5 times a week, but there' some days I just do nothing all day and sit at home. I'm not really out doing something with people everyday. Oh yeah I also forgot to add I'm not that great at socializing with most girls. Like there's only 3 girls I know that I can talk to easily and don't have trouble holding conversations with. That's been a weakness of mine the last few years.

6. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

I'm pretty sociable, and have a lot of friends, but generally like to stick around home. I do go through stretches where I will be out all day every day for like a week, but for the most part I'm at my house.

7. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

I'm completely unsocial, I'm great at almost everything except socializing. I rarely talk, I'm shy, and I enjoy bein by myself, I'd rather be by myself than with other people. I have one really close friend who I really like, but otherwise, I'm pretty much a loner at heart

8. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 11 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm completely unsocial, I'm great at almost everything except socializing. I rarely talk, I'm shy, and I enjoy bein by myself, I'd rather be by myself than with other people. I have one really close friend who I really like, but otherwise, I'm pretty much a loner at heart</div>Atleats your honest. I'll give you credit for that because I know 90% of people who aren't sociable wouldn't admit it here.

9. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

For me, I got a lot of friends at school etc... im a joker mostly. Im not the most popular guy at school, but still respected. Uh, My only problem is that my high school has the ugliest girls ever, so I can never hang with girls from my high school after school, its a real piss off, there is one I see her most of the time when I come by her work, but otherwise I do get out when I can and I have a decent amount of friends, Im not like Mr. Popular like BALLAHOLIC, but im a pretty cool guy to hang around.However, I terribly regret my past. I used to be a real nerd, especially before highschool, always had the worst friends, worst girlfriend, ugliest haircut. However, you change I guess.... high school changed me alot, im almost 3 times as popular as I was before high school. So im not too ashamed.

10. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jul 11 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Atleats your honest. I'll give you credit for that because I know 90% of people who aren't sociable wouldn't admit it here.</div>Thanks, but I have nothing to lie about - I enjoy myself more than I enjoy being with other people, I could care less about socializing, in fact, I'm insecure about socializing. But I do have guys who I'm tight with, guy who ya know - I enjoy being with for the most part- mostly classmatesAnd why do you guys want to be popular? I've alway made it a point in my life to stay away from popularity

11. Roaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 11 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm completely unsocial, I'm great at almost everything except socializing. I rarely talk, I'm shy, and I enjoy bein by myself, I'd rather be by myself than with other people. I have one really close friend who I really like, but otherwise, I'm pretty much a loner at heart</div>Hey PFF dont sweat it, trust me when you get older in your 20's and drive...just grab some guys and go to a club....they wont say no trust me. Im not making fun of you by saying I used to be like that, but I did. You just got to wait a bit, I dont know what does it for you, but what did it for me, was when my parents actually allowed me to get out of the house more than twice a month. When you leave the house, good things happen, thats how most people make friends.

12. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Jul 11 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey PFF dont sweat it, trust me when you get older in your 20's and drive...just grab some guys and go to a club....they wont say no trust me. Im not making fun of you by saying I used to be like that, but I did. You just got to wait a bit, I dont know what does it for you, but what did it for me, was when my parents actually allowed me to get out of the house more than twice a month. When you leave the house, good things happen, thats how most people make friends.</div>Man, you got me wrong - I prefer being unsocial, and I don't want to be popular or whatever.

13. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

I know a lot of people and I hang out with a bunch of different groups, but I wouldn't say I'm the type of guy that will go out to parties and stuff. I like to go hang out with the guys once in a while, but honestly being with a bunch of people just isn't my thing unless it's like a prom or dance. I'm an easy going guy and a lot of people think it's weird that I can be friends with people from different races, because on Maui it's really rare for a white dude to be friends with Tongans, filipinos, hawaiians, etc.. But I guess that's a good experience to have when I make new friends on the mainland with all these different cultural backrounds. I'm kind of lucky in a way. [​IMG]

14. Roaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 11 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, you got me wrong - I prefer being unsocial, and I don't want to be popular or whatever.</div>I guess I got you wrong then. When I see my classmates staying out till like 11 or 12 at parties, I want to do that myself. Im the guy that can come back home 5-6 am if it were applicable and I wouldnt get my ass kicked.

15. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 11 2007, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, you got me wrong - I prefer being unsocial, and I don't want to be popular or whatever.</div>That's because your in an awkward phase. Everyone here has been through it, I did not see one friend or go outside for a full summer and eventually I got out of the house and really became a lot more social.

16. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Jul 11 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I guess I got you wrong then. When I see my classmates staying out till like 11 or 12 at parties, I want to do that myself. Im the guy that can come back home 5-6 am if it were applicable and I wouldnt get my ass kicked.</div>I've always what it is that drives people to be social like that. What is it? To me it's like the other side of the moon, I just don't get it - I like being a hermit<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Jul 11 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That's because your in an awkward phase. Everyone here has been through it, I did not see one friend or go outside for a full summer and eventually I got out of the house and really became a lot more social.</div>Naw - I've been that way my whole life

17. coyn3burglar

coyn3burglar BBW Elite Member

Looks like I'm almost the same as Iversonfan, I have 3 best school friends that I usually hang out and always play ball with. Well recently I haven't really hung out with two of them. One has a gf that he always hangs out with, and shes annoying as hell. The other started hanging out with his church friends a lot more, more then our group recently. So me and the other guy usually play basketball and play 1 on 1 until other people show up and we'll play a game. If not with that group I have friends in my church that I'll hang out with occasionally, sleep over and stuff. I'm usually at home when its rainy outside, usually home a lot.

18. Roaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 11 2007, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've always what it is that drives people to be social like that. What is it? To me it's like the other side of the moon, I just don't get it - I like being a hermitNaw - I've been that way my whole life</div>You ever watch a movie when you got a group of friends, and they do everything together, and they got nicknames for eachother, and they make jokes, and they basically live together? Thats the kind of guy im like, not HUGE groups, but medium sized, where everyone's like a family, except not a real one, because families unlike the people I know, try to follow the rules sometimes [​IMG] but I mean like that. People you can ball with, make jokes and they dont get mad, those are friends.

19. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I have like 9 or so really really good friends. I of course have other friends but I pretty stay with those really good friends. Im very outgoing, im up to meeting new people and becoming friends with alotve new people but thats just what they end up being...friends.I might go out and do something with them every once in a while...but Im pretty much with my closer friends most of the time. But as far as going out, meeting new people, being outgoing...im pretty social. I used to go to the Bottoms often(hangout where people drink and all that stuff) but theres so many fights there and its gotten ghetto I dont even go anymore much...other than that I dont go to many parties simply for the fact many people dont have them alot...they just go to the Bottoms...haha.

20. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

I'm pretty social. I guess you can say I'm popular but I don't brag about it or be a jerk about it. I just like meeting new people. Coming from an area where I goto school, it's kinda good being "popular" because some people around the West End of Winnipeg just jump you, tease you or any other bad sh*t if you're not known as much.