Very competetive fatasy hockey league

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by matthewhenry22, Jul 12, 2007.

1. matthewhenry22

matthewhenry22 BBW Member

This is going to be a very exciting and entertaining 1st year Hockey League. It will be a FREE League on Yahoo Fantasy Sports. If you are tired of all those leagues with dead managers a week or two into the season or even halfway through the season, well my friend this is definitely the league for you. This will be one of the most active if not the most ACTIVE league that you will have ever joined. You got to know how to have fun, talk sports, and also trashtalk other managers in the league forming rivalries. The league will be using a league forum site that will be used exclusively during both the offseason and regular season so you have to be very active there posting a lot, starting good topics, and showing me that you are active and a good fit for the league. Do YOU have what it takes to GET INTO THIS LEAGUE? If you really think so, email me at matthewhenry22@yahoo.com and tell me why you should be in my league. When you email me with why you should be in my league, I will send you more of the league info and also give you the link to the forum. I will be taking the 14 most active managers that I can find for this league. So get ready and join and lets have some fun.