Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows[SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The Captain, Jul 16, 2007.

1. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Am I the only one anxious to read the next HP book here? Yes, I love the Harry Potter series and I'm not afraid to admit it.There's got to be someone else here who's with me. [​IMG]

2. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

It's not weird unless you dress up in robes and pretend to be a wizard. They are great books written by a great author. I am extremely excited.:)Pre-ordered and saved 14 bucks.

3. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I hear in this next book harry learns how to magically grow marijuana and its gets him some pussy.

4. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

Yeah its not weird to like and read Harry Potter. A lot of people do and they are not weird.

5. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jul 16 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's not weird unless you dress up in robes and pretend to be a wizard.</div> What did I tell you about posting about our AIM conversations? :no1:

6. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 16 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What did I tell you about posting about our AIM conversations? :no1:</div>lol...this book is the most anticipated book EVER. I think it's amazing that one book series can get so many kids into readig. Anyways...I just hope that unlike other book series that I read, this one has a real ending and doesn't spoil the whole series for me. I heard she wrote the ending 7-8 years ago so I'm really interested in seeing what happens.

7. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 16 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hear in this next book harry learns how to magically grow marijuana and its gets him some pussy.</div> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] funny because its random

8. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

I will most likely get it the day it comes out and can't wait as well. I read them, I'm not afraid to admit it.But I'm not one of those nerds, who dresses up, goes to premiere and everything is Harry Potter to them.

9. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I wouldnt say im a nerd, but im pretty excited about the book. Im going to try and finish it before school...its gonna be alotve dying :rock:

10. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

[​IMG]I read the first 3 books, but I dont care to read the rest. I lost interest as I got older. I dont mind reading, but I dont prioritize it as much as I should. Someday ill read the last ones.

11. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I read the first three books when I was 8, I still like the series and pre-ordered Harry Potter 7. Harry Potter has really been the only book since I was 9 that I could just sit down and read for 2-3 hours. I don't know how because I'm not a huge book fan but man I'm just wierd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I heard she wrote the ending 7-8 years ago so I'm really interested in seeing what happens.</div>
    I used to always hear that the last word of the series was scar.

If that is the case I would be surprised if it didn't have to do with his scar dissapearing.

12. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 16 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I read the first three books when I was 8, I still like the series and pre-ordered Harry Potter 7. Harry Potter has really been the only book since I was 9 that I could just sit down and read for 2-3 hours. I don't know how because I'm not a huge book fan but man I'm just wierd.I used to always hear that the last word of the series was scar.If that is the case I would be surprised if it didn't have to do with his scar dissapearing.</div>Or, "Harry lay dead in the alley, his scar shining in the moonlight..... :dunno:

13. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Did anyone else think after the fourth book that there would be like a full blown war between the 'good wizards' and Voldemort? Instead it's mostly been an underground war.

14. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 16 2007, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did anyone else think after the fourth book that there would be like a full blown war between the 'good wizards' and Voldemort? Instead it's mostly been an underground war.</div>I thought there was going to be some type of war, but I didn't think it was going to be full out. I didn't really know, but I like what they did with it. The war is coming next book I guess.

15. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

My guesses:Dumbledore faked deathHarry is the last HocruxSnape was on Dumbledore's sideWormtail does something

16. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CABANGBANG @ Jul 16 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My guesses:Dumbledore faked deathHarry is the last HocruxSnape was on Dumbledore's sideWormtail does something</div>Don't think soInteresting, but I doubt it..I think it's Voldemort, but you're makes some sense. I just don't want Harry dead.I agree, also my guess even though I think Dumbledore is dead.Yes, he owes Harry and I think he'll do something here to pay him back leading to Voldemort killing him.

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jul 17 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Don't think so
    Interesting, but I doubt it..I think it's Voldemort, but you're makes some sense. I just don't want Harry dead.</div>
    I think that the final horcrux is Harry's scar. Which is what leads me to believe that the final words of the buck have to do with his scar's dissapereance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I agree, also my guess even though I think Dumbledore is dead.
    Yes, he owes Harry and I think he'll do something here to pay him back leading to Voldemort killing him.</div>
    I haven't read the 6th book since 2005 but I remember reading in the book that there were clear signs of Dumbledore being alive and Snape becoming a spy for the Order of Pheonix. There are a ton of 'Dumbledore is alive' sites, here's one:

http://www.siteofrequirement.com/theories/disalive.php

Wether Dumbledore is alive or not, Snape is certainly not evil.

18. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 16 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think that the final horcrux is Harry's scar. Which is what leads me to believe that the final words of the buck have to do with his scar's dissapereance.I haven't read the 6th book since 2005 but I remember reading in the book that there were clear signs of Dumbledore being alive and Snape becoming a spy for the Order of Pheonix. There are a ton of 'Dumbledore is alive' sites, here's one:http://www.siteofrequirement.com/theories/disalive.phpWether Dumbledore is alive or not, Snape is certainly not evil.</div>I do think that Snape is still a part of the Order, but Dumbledore is dead. I think it was a last resort, but still the plan for Snape to kill Dumbledore after he made that promise to Draco's mother and Dumbledore still wanted a spy on Voldemort's side. I think that because Dumbledore wouldn't beg for his life...that "Severus...please" was him telling Snape to continue on with the plan. I think he's gone, that was his dead body in the funeral.

19. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

Rowling has already confirmed that Dumbledore is in fact dead, and wont come back.

20. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

I am loosing sleep im that excited...Well not really but I'm seriously excited.I've read all the other ones, when I read it, I could be reading it for like 2 hours but it only seems like half an hour.