Paul Pierce Mixtape

Discussion in 'NBA Media' started by Zards, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

[​IMG]Invalid Video LinkPaul PierceTitle: Paul Pierce MixtapeLength: 4:21Song: "Let The Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope.This was my first mix in about three months, so yeah, there might be some flaws here and there. I didn't put a download link, because I didn't want to put it and have nobody download it. [​IMG] Let me know if you want it, then I can upload it on sendspace, megaupload, rapidshare, etc.

2. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Nice grouping of highlights. But the song was kinda boring.

3. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

Not bad at all. It has very nice flow to it, and you integrated the music with the clips well. My only criticism would be to add effects, lighting, brightness etc. But that all depends on what program you use.

4. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

Nice mix dude, found some nice clips to it. Paul Pierce is one of the best in the league at that spin move off the dribble in the lane, and always has been since he came in. Really enjoyed watching the whole thing.I don't know how to make these, so to me the whole thing looked great.

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SirLaker @ Jul 23 2007, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not bad at all. It has very nice flow to it, and you integrated the music with the clips well. My only criticism would be to add effects, lighting, brightness etc. But that all depends on what program you use.</div>Yeah, you can't really do much with Windows Movie Maker.. :no1: Thanks for the feedback, everybody.

6. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Nice mix, clips match speed, good job finding clips, generally very well done. That is saying something because I've been watching MM's greatest mixes of the 06-07 season today. [​IMG]

7. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Anyone else?

8. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

pretty nice if u want I can put it on my blog

9. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Nice job bro. I love this song, and you did a pretty good job syncing the lyrics with the clips. I especially loved when the song said "conclusion" and you showed his "The Truth" armband. It's also nice to see a non-Celtic fan make a Pierce mix.