Paul Pierce - The Takeover

Discussion in 'NBA Media' started by CelticBalla32, Jul 27, 2007.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div align="center"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Paul Pierce - The Takeover</span>
    By: CelticBalla32 (aka Boston34Celtics)

[​IMG]</div>

Watch It: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JucPBifEyoo

My latest mix. Six+ minutes of Paul Pierce taking over games, taking over fourth quarters, and buzzer beaters. Every play has play-by-play commentary throughout the entire mix, with a nice little beat behind it (no lyrics). I went through a ton of games and fit clips in there from 2001-2007.

Of all the mixes I have ever made, the most work was put into this one because I had to not only dissect games, but save files as audio files to match the play-by-play up with the good replay angles. It was a ton of work, but it was well worth it.

Feedback/Comments appreciated. If, by any chance, any of you want a download link - let me know.

2. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Very nice mix, you can see the effort you put in it. I liked the originality, mixing the background beat with lyrics. I'm always a fan of your mixes CB32, nice job. [​IMG]

3. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

I'll give some credit where it's due, this is a great mix.. the beat was steady and it went really nicely with the clips. My favorite part is where he's talking to Harrington while they're playing each other.. and then he knocks down a three right in his face.

4. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

This is a really good mix, did you create any other ones?My favorite part is when Walker is ripping the team apart during the timeout telling them to stepup and then Pierce goes on a tear and then when hes going head to head with Harrington.