Preseason

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by SportsTicker, Aug 6, 2005.

1. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Do you like it? Do you think it should be taken out of the rules? I think it should stay because it gives the lesser known players who are fighting for a spot acually playing time. I mean the NFL teams DON'T need to even play there starters but they chose too. One more question, who are you looking forward to seeing on your team in preseason? I'm looking forward to P.K Sam and Ben Watson from the Patriots the most, both amazing potential but got hurt last year.

2. eschm23

eschm23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i agree with you about the PreSeason games

3. cwebb4

cwebb4 BBW Member

Preseason games are there for a reason. I don't think they should be changed at all.

4. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Yea, I agree...It gives the rookies and young players a chance to prove themselves.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

5 Preseason games for some teams is rediculous. Every team should have a set 4 game schedule, and otherwise it shouldnt be changed. I dont think the first teams should play at all though until the third preseason game.

6. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

I agree. Well most 1st string players play for 1 quarter TOPS. Real fans would love preseason because they get to see "no-name" player make a name for themselves, Tom Brady went into the preaseon the 4th QB in 2001 and he beat out Michael Bishop and John Frieze for the 2nd spot. Just think if Frieze would have been starting for Bledosoe, lmao!!