Arena Football?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Frosty M, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Frosty M

Frosty M NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="color:green">Hey have you guys heard about the new arena football coming out by EA sports?I have seen it but no screenshots yet.I dont really watch arena football they just look like a bunch of Pu**y players who cant run a 100 yard feild.</span>

2. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Sep 13 2005, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:green">Hey have you guys heard about the new arena football coming out by EA sports?I have seen it but no screenshots yet.I dont really watch arena football they just look like a bunch of Pu**y players who cant run a 100 yard feild.</span></div> Wowee, you really should watch arena football. It's such a fun game to watch, as everything is in play, and the kickoffs are so cool when they bounce off the nets.Basically, the small field makes the game so much faster, not as many players on the field, and scores usually in the 50's. Oh, and my football coach played in the AFL for 5 years, and in the NFL for 1, and said from a players stand point, the AFL was much more fun to play in, they just dont get enough viewers.Check out this EA Sports link

3. Frosty M

ive watched a philly arena football game once,i just really noticed that the scores were high.Ill try to watch it but i dont know when there on.

4. Jenkz

Jenkz NFLC nflcentral.net Member

already a topic for this........

5. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Sep 14 2005, 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont know when there on.</div> There season is the NFL offseason, like March to early August.

6. Frosty M

Oh im sorry just close the topic then i didnt see the one on the bottom.