Leonard Pope Declares

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Rex Grossman 8, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Junior tight end Leonard Pope told The Telegraph that he plans to forfeit his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft this season.Pope made his decision known an hour after the No. 8 Bulldogs lost 38-35 to No. 11 West Virginia in the 72nd annual Sugar Bowl. Pope led Georgia with six catches for 50 yards and a touchdown in the game."Yeah, I'm gone," he said. "I've thought about it a lot and talked with my coaches and prayed about it a lot and pretty much come to the decision that I'm going to probably leave."The 6-foot-7, 350-pounder told The Telegraph that he received "good news" from the NFL's underclassmen advisory committee earlier this week and made his final decision. Asked when he would finalize the decision, Pope said "I've pretty much made my decision."He led the team with 39 catches this year for 541 yards and four touchdowns.Junior defensive end Quentin Moses said he hasn't made a final decision.</div>http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/13537359.htm

2. K_Winslow80

K_Winslow80 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

wow, thats a huge TE. [​IMG]

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] That is one big mother f'er. lol I wonder how fast he can run. [​IMG]

4. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Is he just a sick blocker or does he have good hands as well? Sounds like the guy is enormous...

5. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Heath Miller better......... [​IMG] I think he has good hands because Georgia always throw at him.

6. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The guy is great. He's better than Heath.