Maurice Clarett

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by phinsforlife, Feb 2, 2006.

1. phinsforlife

phinsforlife NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Maurice Clarett would be a sr i think. so he would be drafted right about now. so how do you guys think he would have done in his college career and were he would be drafted. I say he is probably a great without injuries adn possibly fought for the heisman with vince and reggie. Then i say a mid round draft. our possibly earlier. wat are your guys thoughts.

2. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

If he continued his pace he did as a freshman , I say definalty round 1. To maybe the Steelers, but we all know that's not happening. But we can dream [​IMG]

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandZ21 @ Feb 2 2006, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If he continued his pace he did as a freshman , I say definalty round 1. To maybe the Steelers, but we all know that's not happening. But we can dream [​IMG]</div>What he said...if he continued like his freshman year he probably would be somewhere around Laurence Maroney (Low Round 1 - Early Round 2) as a prospect IMO.

4. bobferg

bobferg NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i dont know, i think he would have fallen. He still would have ran a slow 40 time at the combine. It wouldnt have been the 4.7 he ran but prolly around a 4.6 . THat would have been enough to make him fall.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bobferg @ Feb 2 2006, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i dont know, i think he would have fallen. He still would have ran a slow 40 time at the combine. It wouldnt have been the 4.7 he ran but prolly around a 4.6 . THat would have been enough to make him fall.</div>He fell mainly because he was troubled, the guy was always considered a 2nd-3rd round prospect at best because of his off the field problems. If he didnt have the off the field problems and was still playing football, he would have been in better football shape and probably would have ran that 4.5 or so.

6. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="color:#993399"> Actually, I think he would be going INTO his senior year. He was recruited along with AJ Hawk and Troy Smith.</span>

7. phinsforlife

phinsforlife NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Feb 2 2006, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:#993399"> Actually, I think he would be going INTO his senior year. He was recruited along with AJ Hawk and Troy Smith.</span></div>i didnt kno that but he still may be going into the draft

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phinsforlife @ Feb 2 2006, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Feb 2 2006, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:#993399"> Actually, I think he would be going INTO his senior year. He was recruited along with AJ Hawk and Troy Smith.</span></div>i didnt kno that but he still may be going into the draft</div>He exploaded his freshman season.Then He got into the drama at Ohio State, missed his sophmore season.Tried to declare early for the NFL draft, was not accepted due to not being 3 years out of high school.Sat for his entire Junior season.Declared at the end of his Junior year.He would have been a senior this year (the one that just ended)

9. tacopig

tacopig NFLC nflcentral.net Member

....is a joke.