Arena Football

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by PITT23, Feb 4, 2006.

1. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

The Arena Football League opens another seaosn this weekend. I love watching it when it's on. Such a fast paced game. This year I'm hoping to see one when I go to Philly next month.

2. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Didn't it start last weekened?

3. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

I dunno, I thought they said it was this weekend on TV, buy maybe this was just the first televised games were this weekend?I dunno

4. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

I like watching the Arena league after the superbowl. It's a very fast paced game and fun to watch. It's a shame that they dont have better players in it.

5. NFLCShowtime

NFLCShowtime NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i think arena football would be the most fun type of football to play since you play both sidesof the ball... and there is about 100 combined points a game [​IMG]

6. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Showtime @ Feb 5 2006, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i think arena football would be the most fun type of football to play since you play both sidesof the ball... and there is about 100 combined points a game [​IMG]</div>Agreed. As well as playing the ball off the walls and nets.

7. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I like that recievers can run in motion downfield before the snap, whereas in the NFL, you can only move along the LOS.

8. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Feb 5 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I like that recievers can run in motion downfield before the snap, whereas in the NFL, you can only move along the LOS.</div>Yeah I love that rule.

9. NFLCShowtime

NFLCShowtime NFLC nflcentral.net Member

theres a new arena football video game coming out from EA!! looks so awesome

10. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

The arena football game is pretty sweet.

11. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

My Kats are #3 in the power polls!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>3) Nashville Kats (2-0) (LW: 4) I was impressed with the Kats effort in NY when they drubbed the Dragons, so I really don?t know the word to use to describe what they did as an encore versus Columbus. Dominating to say the least are these Kats, as they?ve simply toyed with their first two opponents. QB Clint Stoerner had another solid outing throwing for five TDs, but it?s the defense that once again took center stage. They?ve now given up a total of 55 points in two games, and are on pace to break the single-season record for fewest points allowed. They forced three turnovers, and allowed Columbus its first tally on the scoreboard late in the 2nd quarter. Head Coach Pat Sperduto has himself a fantastic club, and a win this week in Chicago will only instill that much more confidence. Scary!!!</div>

12. Frosty M

Frosty M NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyrone5 @ Feb 11 2006, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The arena football game is pretty sweet.</div>i had a thread opened about that game but no one posted nothing there Arena Football