And so it begins.....

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Hypnotic, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Georgia"><span style="color:#FF0000">7 friggin months till next football season!!!! [​IMG] </span></span></span>

2. Frosty M

Frosty M NFLC nflcentral.net Member

yea cant wait,what are we suppossed to do till then?

3. Hypnotic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Feb 10 2006, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea cant wait,what are we suppossed to do till then?</div>Well we got the combine coming up on the 23 along with free agency and the draft. I hate this time of the year, I havent kept up with baseball that much. I'm actually trying to get tickets to the all-star game thats here in Pittsburgh this year at PNC Park.

4. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Baseball is actually my favorite sport, can't wait till spring training!

5. Frosty M

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotic? @ Feb 10 2006, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Feb 10 2006, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea cant wait,what are we suppossed to do till then?</div>Well we got the combine coming up on the 23 along with free agency and the draft. I hate this time of the year, I havent kept up with baseball that much. I'm actually trying to get tickets to the all-star game thats here in Pittsburgh this year at PNC Park.</div>oh yeah forgot about that [​IMG]

6. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Well now I can be more on track with the NBA..

7. NFLCChosen One

NFLCChosen One NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Haha. You not a fan of the NBA? I follow any sport really, so there's never really a point where I get bored waiting for a certian sport to come around.

8. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chosen One @ Feb 11 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Haha. You not a fan of the NBA? I follow any sport really, so there's never really a point where I get bored waiting for a certian sport to come around.</div>Of course I am, but I kept more on track with NFL and I didn't get to watch like most of the games that came on in my area either

9. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Feb 10 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chosen One @ Feb 11 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Haha. You not a fan of the NBA? I follow any sport really, so there's never really a point where I get bored waiting for a certian sport to come around.</div>Of course I am, but I kept more on track with NFL and I didn't get to watch like most of the games that came on in my area either</div>NFL and MLB are the best IMO, and the NFL offseason can be even better then the season cause of the trashtalking. [​IMG] NHL is fun to watch, but to me NBA is just boring.

10. NFLCChosen One

NFLCChosen One NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Haha, that wasn't directed twords you, HG...

11. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

People keep asking what we gonna do if the season doesn't start in 7 months? Like I said, we should start up a madden sim league, or just do something fun to keep this place going fast.

12. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The season aint over 'til after the ProBowl haha, one more day

13. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

The Pro - Bowl is a joke. 76 days untill the NFL Draft boys!

14. Hypnotic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandZ21 @ Feb 11 2006, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Pro - Bowl is a joke. 76 days untill the NFL Draft boys!</div>Is there anything better than the NFl draft? No. I love the 2 day event even more so because its around my birthday which is April 27th.

15. Shutdown Corner

Shutdown Corner NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotic? @ Feb 10 2006, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Georgia"><span style="color:#FF0000">7 friggin months till next football season!!!! [​IMG] </span></span></span></div>I know my least favorite time of the year...I guess I can go into my yearly hibernation only awakening for the draft.

16. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Feb 11 2006, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>People keep asking what we gonna do if the season doesn't start in 7 months? Like I said, we should start up a madden sim league, or just do something fun to keep this place going fast.</div>I already got mine, but I'll join another.I love all of the 4 major sports. So I'll hang in there (especially if the Twinkies play good this season).

17. Frosty M

do you have to join a madden sim online?

18. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Feb 11 2006, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>do you have to join a madden sim online?</div> You dont have to do anything....lolA few staff members want this idea though, so its currently in the works.

19. PITT23

PITT23 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotic? @ Feb 10 2006, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frosty M @ Feb 10 2006, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea cant wait,what are we suppossed to do till then?</div>I'm actually trying to get tickets to the all-star game thats here in Pittsburgh this year at PNC Park.</div>Pick me one up too [​IMG] It's easier to go into the offseason if your team is the champs.

20. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Watch baseball,college basketball and hockey. [​IMG]