Real Body found at Fake Crime Scene

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon_Vilma, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.../06/407674.html<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Real Body Found at Fla. Fake Crime SceneBy Associated Press1 hour agoFORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Truth proved to be stranger than fiction for a high school criminology class investigating a fake crime scene when the students discovered a real body during a field trip.Teacher Sue Messenger had been creating mock crime scenes with fake skeletons and other evidence for more than 20 years to give students in her forensics courses a firsthand look at what crime scene investigators do_On Monday, however, 29 students from St. Thomas Aquinas High School got more of a jolt they expected when they discovered the real body in Fort Lauderdale's Holiday Park."The first thing we thought was, 'That's a real good dummy she set up,'" said student Juan Cantor, 15."I think they kind of went into shock and disbelief," Messenger said. "What are the odds that we would be out here?"Police on Tuesday identified the body as David Wayne Bodie, 45, a homeless man who apparently died of natural causes.</div>

2. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Wow.Someone is getting fired. lol

3. bobferg

bobferg NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i wish i had a sweet highschool with a criminolgy course. That is basicly what i am studying at college.

4. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

That would be a cool class to take that dead hobo must of smelled bad

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Speaking of bad smells... my school bus smellz like BO :huh:Anyways my class went outside too and some kid found a bike and the teach was chasing him.