New York Giants @ New York Jets

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by AdropOFvenom, Aug 25, 2006.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

LETS GO JETS!A few things to keep your eye on with the New York Jets. What I want to see out of Tonights game.-A solid running game, no fumbles.-A reason to believe in Chad Pennington. 2 Fumbles and a bunch of passes under 10 yards gave me even less confidence in him then I had had before. Hold onto the damn ball and make a couple downfield throws Chad!-A run defense at least capable of limiting the damage that Tiki Barber and crew is bound to cause, stopping it all-togeather is gravy.-D'Brick has to hold his own against Osi Umenyoira tonight. That will be a big test for him.-Less Penalties and the ability to finish the drive that we started.

2. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Giants up 7-0 in the Third Quarter.Justin Miller had a goal line penalty to give the Giants a new set of downs and they got a touchdown. Otherwise, Jets Defense has been great. Jets Running game has been solid, there is little doubt in my mind that Blaylock will be the starter. Barlow was in shortly, looked decent on his first attempt breaking a tackle on a hard 2 yard gain, the second attempt was a fumble though and he was quickly yanked from the game. Chad Pennington has been ok, hes taking more shots downfield then he usually does but hte Jets just cant seem to get (or keep) the ball in Field Goal range to put some points on the board. Full notes coming up post-game.