NFL "Experts" picks

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by jeefunk, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

2. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Re: NFL "Experts" picks

From what I see so far the picks seem pretty reasonable but I wanna get a better look at this when everyone has their picks in.

3. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Vikings to win the NFC North. :LMAO: :LMAO:

4. TCOF

TCOF NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Colts to win the Super Bowl. :LMAO: :LMAO: How long have they been picking them to win?

5. david81

david81 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rex Grossman 8 @ Sep 7 2006, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Vikings to win the NFC North. :LMAO: :LMAO:</div>Not hard to believe at all lol...

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rex Grossman 8 @ Sep 7 2006, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Vikings to win the NFC North. :LMAO: :LMAO:</div>In denial..

7. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TCOF @ Sep 7 2006, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Colts to win the Super Bowl. :LMAO: :LMAO: How long have they been picking them to win?</div>It's always been a possibility. How can you not contend them without seeing them play with Addai in a real game yet?

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

5 ESPN Analysts Picking the Titans, all 5 about to be wrong. :whistling:

9. jeefunk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Sep 8 2006, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>5 ESPN Analysts Picking the Titans, all 5 about to be wrong. :whistling:</div>You sure that's not just wishful thinking? [​IMG]

10. jeefunk

All 8 picks are now in.Hoge picked your boys ADOV [​IMG] Probably a bad thing for you considering he was the only one of 8 to pick us last year against the Steelers.He was also the featured moron of these:http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFGucgncvYohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj3JJLNv-kand was commenting the other day about the Patriots when he said David Givens would be playing a large role in their offense...

11. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

Schlereth is all high on us this year. I don't get it usually we don't have any reporter riding the vikings jocks. Maybe he's just doing that to balance out Salisbury's idiocy.

12. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeefunk @ Sep 8 2006, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>All 8 picks are now in.Hoge picked your boys ADOV [​IMG] Probably a bad thing for you considering he was the only one of 8 to pick us last year against the Steelers.He was also the featured moron of these:http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFGucgncvYohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj3JJLNv-kand was commenting the other day about the Patriots when he said David Givens would be playing a large role in their offense...</div>I dont take much stock in any of those guys on ESPN anyways, but Hoge wasnt too bad on the QB call. I wouldnt have said that Leinart and Young should not have been first rounders, but I doubt that either of them are going to be the best QB from this draft (*cough* Cutler *cough*, and Clemens wont be too bad either). Regardless, I expect 7 of those 8 ESPN analyists to be wrong come Sunday if they seriously expect Kerry Collins who is only one week off the Couch and/or Vince Young of all people to lead the Titans over the Jets.

13. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Sep 8 2006, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeefunk @ Sep 8 2006, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>All 8 picks are now in.Hoge picked your boys ADOV [​IMG] Probably a bad thing for you considering he was the only one of 8 to pick us last year against the Steelers.He was also the featured moron of these:http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFGucgncvYohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj3JJLNv-kand was commenting the other day about the Patriots when he said David Givens would be playing a large role in their offense...</div>I dont take much stock in any of those guys on ESPN anyways, but Hoge wasnt too bad on the QB call. I wouldnt have said that Leinart and Young should not have been first rounders, but I doubt that either of them are going to be the best QB from this draft (*cough* Cutler *cough*, and Clemens wont be too bad either). Regardless, I expect 7 of those 8 ESPN analyists to be wrong come Sunday if they seriously expect Kerry Collins who is only one week off the Couch and/or Vince Young of all people to lead the Titans over the Jets.</div>ESPN are bunch of bozo's. [​IMG]