Maurice Clarett

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Thoth, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I have been wondering about this since the workout by the aforementioned. Why didn't he go play in Canada rather than sit around? He still would've tanked his 40 time, etc... but the experience up north may have off set it.

I guess the lawyer/advisor he hired to be a continual reality check isn't being paid enough. [​IMG]

There will be some team that spends a late round pick on him and tries him at FB or at RB in a 1 back set. Chucky, Al Davis, Shanahan, & Martz are leading candidates :cheesey: to give this nimrod a chance IMO.

2. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i think hes just not up to anything yet.... hes probably just outta touch. give him a few weeks of training camp and hell be back to his normal self, or as good as hell get.

3. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

He's organized a private workout...just him...for any NFL team that wants to see him. I just read about it yesterday... Apparently he thinks that might help.

4. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

He'll be drafted in RD 7 in my beleif he would be a good chance to take since everyone predicted him going #1 last year. Shows how much analyst really know!

5. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I just don't understand how one 1000 yard season got him projected as a first rounder... It wasn't like he was dominant or anything. Was it because he was so young? "Youth" would be ironic, given the fact that THAT'S what caused all of his problems thus far...

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Ive never seen anyone other than a causal fan project him as even a 1st round talent....even after his 1300 yard season at OH St, Kiper said he was a 2nd or 3rd round prospect....he was never a top 10 players even before he lost his mind....

7. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

In fact his 1300 yard season, all the yards came vs team that were really bad, or bad vs the run. He will not get drafted. No one is going to waste a pick on him.