Kansas City at Arizona

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by AdropOFvenom, Oct 5, 2006.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Predictions / Discuss the Game Here!

2. EvilDavid

EvilDavid NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Oct 5 2006, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Predictions / Discuss the Game Here!</div>CHIEFS 38 Cards 6 Easy win.... :whistling:

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

No such thing as an Easy win with Herm as your coach, It'll be a somewhat close game with the Chiefs coming out on top probably, but no way you blow them out IMO.

4. EvilDavid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Oct 7 2006, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No such thing as an Easy win with Herm as your coach, It'll be a somewhat close game with the Chiefs coming out on top probably, but no way you blow them out IMO.</div>Watch in desperation and see..... Feel the POWER!!!!! [​IMG] GOOOOOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!! Also I see just like the other Herm Haters you are a jets fan... :LMAO:

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EvilDavid @ Oct 7 2006, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Also I see just like the other Herm Haters you are a jets fan... :LMAO:</div>One should hate an Absolutely terrible head coach that Squandered the Most Talented Roster the Jets ever had, right? The only difference is that it took him 4 years to turn the Jets into a Pathetic Offense whereas he managed to do it to the Chiefs on his very first game. I also find it funny that you're laughing, cause we're the ones laughing that you Actually Gave us a Draft Pick for that Moron. :LMAO: :whistling:

6. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Prediction:Leinart leads the Cardinals to an upset special.

7. EvilDavid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Oct 7 2006, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EvilDavid @ Oct 7 2006, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Also I see just like the other Herm Haters you are a jets fan... :LMAO:</div>One should hate an Absolutely terrible head coach that Squandered the Most Talented Roster the Jets ever had, right? The only difference is that it took him 4 years to turn the Jets into a Pathetic Offense whereas he managed to do it to the Chiefs on his very first game. I also find it funny that you're laughing, cause we're the ones laughing that you Actually Gave us a Draft Pick for that Moron. :LMAO: :whistling:</div>So you guys actually believe last week and our D playing the way it is.. is a fluke..? Gimme' a freakin' break...Get ready for this game...!!

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EvilDavid @ Oct 8 2006, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Oct 7 2006, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EvilDavid @ Oct 7 2006, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Also I see just like the other Herm Haters you are a jets fan... :LMAO:</div>One should hate an Absolutely terrible head coach that Squandered the Most Talented Roster the Jets ever had, right? The only difference is that it took him 4 years to turn the Jets into a Pathetic Offense whereas he managed to do it to the Chiefs on his very first game. I also find it funny that you're laughing, cause we're the ones laughing that you Actually Gave us a Draft Pick for that Moron. :LMAO: :whistling:</div>So you guys actually believe last week and our D playing the way it is.. is a fluke..? Gimme' a freakin' break...Get ready for this game...!!</div>No, I believe you played the 49ers. :whistling:

9. chang

chang NFLC nflcentral.net Member

So mucuh for that D so far. Rookie Leinart goes 2-2 and throws a TD to Boldin.

10. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

14-0 AZ leads early in the game.

11. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Oct 7 2006, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Prediction:Leinart leads the Cardinals to an upset special.</div>And he starts off 5 for 5 with 84 yards and 2 TD's.Damn I'm smart.

12. chang

He's doing it with Edgerrin James doing nothing too.

13. chang

Leinart is a fucking idiot. All passes over the middle with no TOs.

14. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Oct 8 2006, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Oct 7 2006, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Prediction:Leinart leads the Cardinals to an upset special.</div>And he starts off 5 for 5 with 84 yards and 2 TD's.Damn I'm smart.</div>Ya don't look so smart anymore. No more "upset special". [​IMG]