Kansas City @ St. Louis

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by AdropOFvenom, Nov 5, 2006.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Discuss the Game Here

2. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Eh. Nothing cool going on so far. Down 17-7. LJ just under 100 yards with 2:00 to go in the first half. Bulger with only 1 incompletion and it came on his last throw.

3. Brooksie5

Yes! Our defense owns! Now it's 24-7! W00T. LJ with 116 yards and Huard with 2 TD's. Oh this is just sweet.ESPN should just shut up and quit calling us sleepers. Ignore us like you did the first 5 weeks of the season when we won games.

4. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I sure hope the KC fans feel Ty Law was worth all those millions... when he got beat inside by Kevin Curtis for a TD... :whistling:

5. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Win. 5-3 baby! Where are all the Herm haters now? We play Miami, Oakland, Denver(at home), and Cleveland in our next games.

6. Brooksie5

I was going to ask Venom about hating Herm last week.. just decided to not care. But yeah.. I'd like to see what he thinks of him now if he's such a bad coach. (I'm sure Venom will have some reason on why he still sucks).

7. Jon_Vilma

I picked St. Louis to win, but the KC win doesn't surprise me too much with the way Huard has been playing.

8. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Karlos @ Nov 5 2006, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Win. 5-3 baby! Where are all the Herm haters now? We play Miami, Oakland, Denver(at home), and Cleveland in our next games.</div>If Dick was still your head coach you'd probably be be 7-1. I've watched both your first two losses and the Cinci game would have been a lot closer if not won if not for Herm's conservative play, and the Denver Loss would have been won for sure. You'd have a strangle hold on the division lead going into that little stretch right there and after it probably already have 10 wins.

9. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Nov 5 2006, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I was going to ask Venom about hating Herm last week.. just decided to not care. But yeah.. I'd like to see what he thinks of him now if he's such a bad coach. (I'm sure Venom will have some reason on why he still sucks).</div>Since when is taking a 'Super Bowl Caliber' team to slightly above .500 this great job? As a matter of fact, try and list a single way he has improved their team. The only reason the Defense has improved is because of additions like Tamba Hali, Ty Law (Who while he isnt worth the money he was getting from the Jets, is a good #2 Cornerback), and the maturation of Derrick Johnson (Who by the way is becomeing one of the best Linebackers in the NFL)If you remember back, I predicted the Kansas City Chiefs to be a 10-6 team and I'm still standing by that prediction. Fact is they have too much talent on both sides of the field not to be exactly that. They will lose to Denver, Baltimore, and Jacksonville (Note: 3 Great Defenses and Coaches that will Easily outcoach Herm) either barely make it to the Wildcard, or just miss the playoffs as a 10-6 team. And if they do make the playoffs, they will likely lose in the First Round assumeing they face anybody with a halfway decent Defense, and a good coach.