Leon hates you.

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by AdropOFvenom, Nov 14, 2006.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

[​IMG]Topps has pulled this rookie card from their decks for some weird reason. (Hint: Look closely at his hands) :whistling:

2. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I guess they didn't notice it when they took the picture the first time?lol...dumbasses

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

What really amazes me is that they pulled the card now. He isnt even flipping anyone off.....his thumbs are clearly out and he says he was making an 'E' with his hands (I guess the other part of his hand isnt shown in this particular pic) as he is from the East side of Jacksonville. But whatever, rather stupid if you ask me, although the card is going for about 50 bucks on eBay now. lol

4. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think he was just flipping everyone off. You can tell by the way hes standing and smiling...

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Nov 15 2006, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think he was just flipping everyone off. You can tell by the way hes standing and smiling...</div>How often do you have both of your thumbs sticking out when flipping someone off. :whistling: :thumbsup:

6. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 15 2006, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Nov 15 2006, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think he was just flipping everyone off. You can tell by the way hes standing and smiling...</div>How often do you have both of your thumbs sticking out when flipping someone off. :whistling: :thumbsup:</div>Commonly. :finger:

7. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Lots of people do it to get the message across but to decrease the vulgarity of it

8. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

He's cleary flipping the bird. Maybe they should promote it in Canada, where they don't know what that means, as Woody Paige claims

9. Nebkreb

Nebkreb NFLC nflcentral.net Member

apparently, they said that it was because he was making an E with with his middle, ring, and pinky fingers, but his ring/pinky was in his armpit, so it looks different.