GB/MIN/DET/CHI fans

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Bearsfan1, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I have a proposal to all of you.

Since i will have my avatar back to bet with again, here is my wager

I am sure my team will win the division. I dont knwo if any of you share my confidence. So here it is for whoever else has the guts to jump in. Whoevers team wins the division, all the fans of other teams in the division wear that teams avatar from end of regular season, until draft. If any of you have the guts to go, i will be in. Just one person takes me up on it.

NOTE: If lions win and no one from that team wins, then we still wear that avatar.

2. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

no im not gonna

3. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

if this is for whole leaue and not just that division, ill be in.

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

As much as I doubt the Bears will win the division, I'm not too keen on wearing a Vikings avatar for half the year either... *laughs*

5. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

U CANT MAKE ME!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha...wait r u a mod..

6. Bearsfan1

LOL, so let me get this straight, all the packers fans think there team has no chance. GOT IT - PACKERS SUCK

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I don't see why you Packers fans won't take the bet. The Bears won't be winning the division, although I admire BF1's confidence that is a long shot. I'm predicting Vikings or Packers winning the division.

8. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>LOL, so let me get this straight, all the packers fans think there team has no chance. GOT IT - PACKERS SUCK</div>

The Vikings are going to be scary good this year, it appears. I'm not confident enough to risk it, no. If I had to wear purple and white for a day, I'd probably hang myself. The risk isn't worth the reward.

9. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>LOL, so let me get this straight, all the packers fans think there team has no chance. GOT IT - PACKERS SUCK</div>

The Vikings are going to be scary good this year, it appears. I'm not confident enough to risk it, no. If I had to wear purple and white for a day, I'd probably hang myself. The risk isn't worth the reward.</div>

I understand. The Packers suck and will finish last. You have no shot. The fact you can admit this, is enough to get you out of the bet.

The interesting thing is, no Vikes fans have been confident enough to take the bet either.

10. nflfan04

cmon people, dont be scared. i say open this up to the whole conference. so you need to wear colors of winner of conference. not just division, i wanna get into the fun

11. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>LOL, so let me get this straight, all the packers fans think there team has no chance. GOT IT - PACKERS SUCK</div>

The Vikings are going to be scary good this year, it appears. I'm not confident enough to risk it, no. If I had to wear purple and white for a day, I'd probably hang myself. The risk isn't worth the reward.</div>

I understand. The Packers suck and will finish last. You have no shot. The fact you can admit this, is enough to get you out of the bet.

The interesting thing is, no Vikes fans have been confident enough to take the bet either.</div>

I'm waiting for the draft...I'll let you know after that.

12. Bearsfan1

There is one maybe. Your guys' lack of confidence is making me feel real good about my Bears.

13. vikingfan

Out of curiosity, how have the Bears improved during the offseason?

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Out of curiosity, how have the Bears improved during the offseason?</div>

1) Grossman will be back -THIS IS HUGE considering the QB situation last year
    2) Urlacher is healthy again. Remember they lost every game they played without him and were 5-4 with him.
    3) Added Mushin Mohammed.
    4) Added O-Line depth (Garza and Fred Miller)
    5) No real losses to FA.
    6) They have whoever they add in draft.
    7) Have several young players who should improve

15. vikingfan

I do like Grossman...I think he has the potential to become a real quality starting QB. The Bears really do have a lot of pieces in place right now, so they might actually make a good run at the NFC North.

I am conflicted about the Vikings so far. I like a lot of the moves they made this offseason, although I think they also made a lot of blunders. Trading Randy Moss had potential, but they really blew it for what they got. That 7th pick is looking pretty important right now. The coaching decisions in the offseason were horrible. I am really worried about our coaching staff.

I don't think I'm willing to participate in this bet. I'm willing to do smaller deals, but the Vikings never fail to dissappoint. [​IMG]

16. nflfan04

i seriousdly think bears will dominate your division this year.

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>i seriousdly think bears will dominate your division this year.</div>

You just keep getting smarter

18. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

19. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

I dont care because none of the teams will get far in the playoffs!!!!!!!!! I guess the bears.

20. nflfan04

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>i seriousdly think bears will dominate your division this year.</div>

You just keep getting smarter</div>

i know, its amazing!