The Cowboys RBS!

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by DP, May 3, 2005.

1. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

The Cowboys beefed up their running back position even more on Monday, signing former Bears veteran Anthony Thomas to a one-year deal.

While the terms of the deal were not disclosed, Thomas won't be placed on the Cowboys' official roster until Tuesday, when the transaction will go through the league office. To make room on their roster, the Cowboys have to release another player and could make a few more roster moves as well.

2. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

Rashard Lee was the odd-man out. For more on A-train, see the other thread:

NFL FORUM LINK

3. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

A train is Anthony Thomas?!?!? i didnt know that and i didnt relly care cause its the deers team...who got hit by my 4 wheeler when i was rideing around [​IMG]

4. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>A train is Anthony Thomas?!?!? i didnt know that and i didnt relly care cause its the deers team...who got hit by my 4 wheeler when i was rideing around [​IMG]</div>

You had me....then you lost me. I would have agreed, but a bicycle has no sleeves and an ice cream cone has no bones until it is red.

5. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

DaPackersGb wrote:

A train is Anthony Thomas?!?!? i didnt know that and i didnt relly care cause its the deers (Bears) team...who got hit by my 4 wheeler when i was rideing around (this last part was me accedently flipping my 4 wheeler and running into a tree(the tree is the deers))

6. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>DaPackersGb wrote:

A train is Anthony Thomas?!?!? i didnt know that and i didnt relly care cause its the deers (Bears) team...who got hit by my 4 wheeler when i was rideing around (this last part was me accedently flipping my 4 wheeler and running into a tree(the tree is the deers))</div>

Even your explanations are non-sensical

7. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>DaPackersGb wrote:

A train is Anthony Thomas?!?!? i didnt know that and i didnt relly care cause its the deers (Bears) team...who got hit by my 4 wheeler when i was rideing around (this last part was me accedently flipping my 4 wheeler and running into a tree(the tree is the deers))</div>

Even your explanations are non-sensical</div>

Ok thats a dumb post.......I think they should not get Rickey like what the HC said...

8. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

It appears the Cowboys are gearing up for a little eagle hunting. LOL.

9. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>It appears the Cowboys are gearing up for a little eagle hunting. LOL.</div>

Thats what im talkin about! [​IMG]

10. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

MB3 will be a nice addition to the Boys backfield.