Sean Avery...

Discussion in 'EAST: Atlantic Division' started by Giantsfan1, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

What does everyone think about this troublemsome fellow? I personally love the way he plays and acts on the ice. He is and instigator and knows how to push the other teams buttons. He used to only be known as that guy taht coiuld fight but his offensive skills are greatly improved.

2. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

Sean Avery is one of my fav. players. He plays the game like I would play it, if I could skate, and piss people off. Plus, aint he is banging Elisha Cuthbert.</p>

3. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

I roomed with Avery for five months or so during the time he played with the Kingston Frontenacs in the OHL. His real life personality is less irritating, but he was still pretty spun. He was always a talented hockey player, though, so it's no surprise, at least to me, that he is sticking in the NHL despite his transgressions.

4. shookem

shookem Still not a bust

Hey man, the guy earns his paycheck that's for sure.</p>

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a fan but I don't have anything against the guy. Well, other thatn he seems to be trying to stretch his celebrity a little far but what the heck if you're playing in LA and NY.</p>

</p>

5. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speeds)</div><div class='quotemain'>I roomed with Avery for five months or so during the time he played with the Kingston Frontenacs in the OHL. His real life personality is less irritating, but he was still pretty spun. He was always a talented hockey player, though, so it's no surprise, at least to me, that he is sticking in the NHL despite his transgressions.</div></p>

</p>

Wow dude, thats awesome. Yea, interviews he seems very stoic, is taht how he is like in every day coonversation.</p>

</p>

I'm guessing you played in the OHL?</p>

6. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow dude, thats awesome. Yea, interviews he seems very stoic, is taht how he is like in every day coonversation.</div></p>

Every "day" conversation is a good way of putting it. He is a different person at night. Lets just say he has too much fun. Or at least that's the way he was then. </p>

</p>

7. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speeds)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow dude, thats awesome. Yea, interviews he seems very stoic, is taht how he is like in every day coonversation.</div></p>

Every "day" conversation is a good way of putting it. He is a different person at night. Lets just say he has too much fun. Or at least that's the way he was then.</p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

I see what your saying, well he know has endless money to go crazy, I'm sure thats slowed him down *wink wink*</p>

</p>

8. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

He reminds me of Darcy Tucker. Both players were known for their toughness and the way they got under their opponent's skin, but have since developed some decent offensive skills to make them more valuable. He shoots his mouth off a bit too much, but he's definitely a player that hometown fans love and opposing fans despise.</p>

9. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Sean Avery is out 4 weeks with a dislocated shoulder [​IMG]</p>