Tank Tyler

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by TheBeef, Aug 27, 2007.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div align="left">after watching Hard Knocks for 3 weeks, Ive come to the conclusion that Tank Tyler will either go to 10 pro bowls, or eat his way out of the league....he dominates during practice, but after, he walks accross the street to a corn field because hes hungry....</div><div align="left"></div><div align="center">[​IMG]
    </div>

2. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

At least he admitted to being afraid of Gunther (My favorite clip so far). Maybe Gun can scare him away from the dinner table.

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

true story....Im watching Hard Knocks, my 6 year old son looks over at me and says, "Daddy, I dont want to play football anymore"....I said, "Why? You were excited about it before", he says, "I dont want that man to yell at me"....it was Gunther Cunningham ripping guys left and right....I told him he wasnt likely to get a coach that intense for a while....

4. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>true story....Im watching Hard Knocks, my 6 year old son looks over at me and says, "Daddy, I dont want to play football anymore"....I said, "Why? You were excited about it before", he says, "I dont want that man to yell at me"....it was Gunther Cunningham ripping guys left and right....I told him he wasnt likely to get a coach that intense for a while....</div></p>

That's funny. I guess you won't be getting him the Bill Parcells instructional tapes for Christmas, will you? </p>

</p>