Mark my words, the Jets will get swept by the Bills this year.

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by tko51, Jul 10, 2005.

1. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Rookie QB or not, we will smoke you guys - Our D will be just as nastier if not nastier then last year (remember when we almost smoked you guys at Giants' Stadium in the first game?)

And when you come to the Ralph, you certainly won't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Willis is gonna run wild on you and Spikes and Clements are gonna have a hayday picking on Pennington (if he's still healthy when we meet).

2. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

You may be getting a little over-confident there tko. Losman is a rookie and hasn't proven anything yet, plus the Jets are a pretty good team. You just may end up eating your words in the end.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rookie QB or not, we will smoke you guys - Our D will be just as nastier if not nastier then last year (remember when we almost smoked you guys at Giants' Stadium in the first game?)

And when you come to the Ralph, you certainly won't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Willis is gonna run wild on you and Spikes and Clements are gonna have a hayday picking on Pennington (if he's still healthy when we meet).</div>

HAHA please!!!! The Bills arent better with Losman starting until he proves hes a good QB. Im just thinking about when Losman will be sacked 5 times and looks at the 35-0 score.

4. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Losman needs a year to get to be a good QB. He is very athletic, but he needs to understand the game. He is gonna have a really hard next year. Defenses are gonna eat him up next year. In a few years he will be good because has some mobility.

5. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Ok, so it's impossible for Losman to have a Roethlisberger type year?

I mean he does after all have a damn good runningback, and the leagues #2 D to erase some mistakes he may make - but yeah - Losman is gonna cause us to go 4-12.

Yeah Right.

check this out:
    www.elimanningsucks.net

tell me he doesn't look pretty damn good right here - quick release, accurate as hell (granted it's in preseason, but the kid did go 5-5 completions in that game) I'm telling you guys this kid will be special for us - I especially liked it when someone said something about him being the next brett favre and he was all there like I'm gonna make my own name - didn't like the favre comparison because he wants to be and thinks he's gonna be better.

6. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, so it's impossible for Losman to have a Roethlisberger type year?

I mean he does after all have a damn good runningback, and the leagues #2 D to erase some mistakes he may make - but yeah - Losman is gonna cause us to go 4-12.

Yeah Right.

check this out:
    www.elimanningsucks.net

tell me he doesn't look pretty damn good right here - quick release, accurate as hell (granted it's in preseason, but the kid did go 5-5 completions in that game) I'm telling you guys this kid will be special for us - I especially liked it when someone said something about him being the next brett favre and he was all there like I'm gonna make my own name - didn't like the favre comparison because he wants to be and thinks he's gonna be better.</div>

I wonder why they don't put up his series vs the pats during he REGULAR season...oh ya cus that wouldn't be favorable..and for him to have a legit shot at what rothlisberger was able to accomplish...you need their O-line and last I looked...you don't have it.

7. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Dude Im sorry but you have such high hopes for your team but the truth will hurt. You guys will have another 7-9 type season you are know in one of the toughest divisions in football. You might steal1 from the Jets and 1 from teh Dolphins but I dont see you guys having an awesome season.

8. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Reality. The Jets are the better team.

9. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I have an idea. Lets just call off the season; the bills are going undefeated.

Someone call Ralph Wilson so he can start loosening those vocal chords to accept the Lombardi trophy.

10. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rookie QB or not, we will smoke you guys</div>

So, you did get a hold of Ricky's stash.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Willis is gonna run wild on you</div>

Is McGahee Hulk Hogan all of a sudden, brother?

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rookie QB or not, we will smoke you guys</div>

So, you did get a hold of Ricky's stash.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Willis is gonna run wild on you</div>

Is McGahee Hulk Hogan all of a sudden, brother?</div>

What is wrong with saying Willis McGahee is going to run wild. Since it is a fact. As long as he stays healthy I see him being a top 5 AFC runningback but they have an unproven QB that will struggle. McGahee is there best option.

12. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

McGahee will be good but Losman isnt ready to take over a team and be effective

13. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Losman is going to have more experience going into his real rookie season then a lot of rookies - and word out of western new york is that he knows this offense pretty damn well - he even corrected coach clements on one issue regarding the O.

As for him looking crappy against the Pats - you don't think that might have had something to do with the rest of the team being somewhat demoralized, and him coming in for mop up duty to a lost cause?

14. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

ok u called out the Dolphins... fine. I'm ok with that but calling out the Jets makes me angry. and you wouldnt like me when i'm angry...... RAHHHHH. ANYWAY... mark my works ur an overconfident dumb person. Yea i said it. Would u care to make a wager. And if u dont i will never take u seriously again because u are so confident and u said mark my words. The bills will not do that great this year they need a few more years, and frankly the Jets are a better more experienced team. So i'll bet on my signature that the Bills do not sweep the jets. I have GF's sig until Week 8...but i will bet until the end of the draft that the Bills do not sweep the Jets. Loser gets thier sig picked by the winner. Wanna do it?? Remember if u dont its enough said about you.

15. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'>Would u care to make a wager. And if u dont i will never take u seriously again because u are so confident and u said mark my words.</div>

I think that was my mistake. I took this yahoo seriously & yes he is no young Einstein. LOL http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096486/

16. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

17. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    As for him looking crappy against the Pats - you don't think that might have had something to do with the rest of the team being somewhat demoralized, and him coming in for mop up duty to a lost cause?</div>

No the team had nothing to do with him rolling out and throwing it directly to one of our back up linebackers no more than 5 yards away from him...that was all Losman..sorry..the anointed one will make more mistakes...

18. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>Losman is going to have more experience going into his real rookie season then a lot of rookies - and word out of western new york is that he knows this offense pretty damn well.</div>

Remember Palmer did the same thing and didnt have an amazing year?? Ur way too confident!!!! Yea and the Giants are gonna sweep theyre division. Losman has no experience!!!!! Rothlesberger was a one out of a million chance!! If u think tht Losman will be as good as him u really did find Ricky williams' stash, didnt u.

19. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Roethlisbergers success was due to a good surrounding cast - if he would have gone to the Giants - he would have looked like as much of a bust as Eli looked - and if Eli or Losman would have ended up in Pittsburgh last season, they would have looked just as good as BR if not better.

20. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

When Losman beats the Texans in week one, and has a good game, you guys are probably still gonna be saying - 'oh you would have said that he was gonna do good either way - you're a homer bills fan'.

But I won't care - we got the win, and you guys will still have to tip your hat.