Italians have alot to answer for

Discussion in 'Europe' started by fatfrank, Feb 7, 2007.

1. fatfrank

fatfrank DYC 1st team Reserves

I know I'm bitter but have every right too.

firstly they decide to move the Scotland game from Rome to Bari so whilst people had already booked and paid for flights and accomodation they change things at the last minute.

Then they have a the whole max fixing scandal which they should have been kicked out of the champions league all together, no ifs buts or maybes.

Then to top it all off, I book flights, hotel in Milan then pay ?73 for a ticket to the game only to find out the game will be behind closed doors.

How many games have been played at the san siro without trouble?

Why has is not got any CCTV inside or outside the stadium?

Why has is not got enough first aid points?

This is a stadium that has held world cup games within the last 20 years and god knows how many games in the champsions league.

2. b0o

b0o DYC Squad Backup player

the whole structure of italian football needs updating and changes,those who disagree are lying to themselves,its a complete shambles,even donnadoni says so.bravo roberto.

3. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

I think you'll be going to Milan mate.

It will be the greatest financial cock-up if this game is moved. At the moment you are seeing severe knee-jerk reaction to this situation. They have little or no time to re-arrange this tie and as you point out, tickets have already been sold. Enjoy Yourself

4. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

SHOCKING my friend booked for the Celtic, Milan game and Accomidation, Tickets etc then when he found out fans were being banned he wasnt given his money back, I think the Italians should crackdown on thier violence there not just ruining it for themselves but everyone else including Celtic and Scotland fans.