Are you sick of Jamie Redknapp on the telly

Discussion in 'Football Discussion' started by Kenny_Red, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Kenny_Red

Kenny_Red DYC 1st team Reserves

Comrades,

Is it just me or is Jamie Redknapp full of rubbish when it comes to talking about football?

Having to put up with his mindless drivvle every weekend on Sky (as if Andy Grey wasn't enough) is making my blood boil as I cringe every time I have to pay my monthly subscription knowing that a very small proportion is being paid to him!

So, I suggest that he disappears quicker and more silently than the hairs on Richard Key's hands (where have they gone Richard?)

2. b0o

b0o DYC Squad Backup player

I have to agree, Redknapp has a very poor footballing knowledge, he is always totally bias when it come to teams he/his dad and his cousin Frank have either played for or managed.

That is one area that Sky fall down in their coverage, the pundits they use are pathetic as is Mr Keyes!!

3. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

All pundits are biased towards teams they have played for, thats partly why they generally have 2 pundits, 1 from each opposing team.

[​IMG]

I find Jamie Redknapp ok to be honest, i'd prefer to look at his wife though.

[​IMG]
    <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/Smiley#whistle" target="_blank">
    </a>

4. gibberingfool

gibberingfool DYC 1st team Reserves

Redknapp ain't too bad compared to the rest of them, although he does spout the same old rubbish he read in the paper that morning. I think his there to boost the female audience really!

If I had a poonani I wouldn't want look at Keys and Gray all day! hahaha [​IMG]

5. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

Im think Redknapp is a fine pundit. I think he is one of the best at the moment on sky and he seems to know what he is on about and always says his opinion.

6. carl9254

carl9254 DYC 1st team Reserves

<div class="quote_poster">dan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">All pundits are biased towards teams they have played for, thats partly why they generally have 2 pundits, 1 from each opposing team.

[​IMG]

I find Jamie Redknapp ok to be honest, i'd prefer to look at his wife though.

[​IMG]
    <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/Smiley#whistle" target="_blank">
    </a></div>

yea rednapp wouldnt be too bad if he brought his wife along aswell to sit there, the cameras could be on her while he talks, perfect.

all pundits have an annoying side but it doesnt bother me too much to be honest.

7. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

HAHA he talks a load of bull lmfao he says one thing about the team and they come out tottaly opposite to what he said [​IMG] he is not a good punter

8. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

Redknapp has something decent to say and actuallly FAIRR.