Biggest shock ever in European football

Discussion in 'Europe' started by b0o, Feb 28, 2007.

1. b0o

b0o DYC Squad Backup player

If Celtic were to knock AC Milan out of the Champions League next week it would be the biggest shock ever in European football.

I had a right good laugh at an article in today's Evening Times entitled "Miller?s ready to put bite on Milan", a tame article about Missers recent dental work. However the reason from my mirth was that I misread it and thought the headline was, "Misser?s ready to play sh!te in Milan". LOL. as it was ever the case...

2. Kenny_Red

Kenny_Red DYC 1st team Reserves

Artmedia 5 Celtic 0 was the funniest result ever in European football, however not the most shocking. One group of Euro journeyman rolling over the other was no great surprise. [​IMG]

3. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

If lille beats us...that would be a great shock! [​IMG]

4. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

Erm... Kenny Red shut up at least we have reached the last 16 before and b0o are you a Rangers fan?

Celtic VS Milan wouldnt be the shock of Champions League history actually so shut your mouth because the biggest shock ever was Nottingham Forest winning it twice and sinking down to where they are now.

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Global *********

Nottingham Forest slipping down the divisions is not a Champions League shock its an English League shock.

Beggsy you really do bite when Celtic are a little bit criticised don't you. Take it on the chin sometimes. I agree with Kenny Red that Artemdia humping Smeltic 5-0 was ONE of the biggest laughs in the champions league to date. Just because someone criticised Celtic doesn't make you a Rangers fan. We all know you are a closet Rangers fan anyway [​IMG]

6. Diamond Dust

Diamond Dust DYC Sent Off

Seeing Man United score two very late goals against Bayern Munich was a shock. Celtic are underdogs, I don't think it would be any more shocking than how we dumped Arsenal out of the FA on Wednesday.

Good luck you Bhoys.

7. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Just hope they win. We need to boost British hopes. It might be good for 2018 bid aswell