Berbatov better than Klinsmann?

Discussion in 'England' started by dycben, Mar 15, 2007.

1. dycben

dycben DYC 1st team Reserves

I have supported Spurs since about 1989 and in that time I have seen some very good stikers come and go such as Gary Liniker, Teddy Sheringham, Jurgan Klinsmann, but I have to say in the space of a few month Berbatov is fast becoming the best of the lot I have seen in a Spurs shirt.

The guy is simply a magician, he control, touch, movement, vision, finishing is simply top draw. As like Klinsmann, Berbatov is very modest (maybe even more modest) he did not want to take praise for what was without doubt a match winning performance and instead chose to praise the team work. The guy has been a pleasure to watch so far at Spurs. I have no doubts that Berbatov will be with us for a few more seasons yet and help us break into that top 4. If we match his ambition he may even stay longer, but as long as he stays with us for a while I could never begrudge him wanting to play for a Real, Barcalona etc. as the guy is simply World Class and should be playing at the highest level.

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Global *********

Unlike Klinsmann he can stay on his feet. After watching the last couple of Spurs games on the telly I have seen the class this lad has in abundance! Super signing