[FM: International Football]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Y2Kyle, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

<div align="center"><font size="4">I N T E R N A T I O N A L F O O T B A L L

<font size="2">Jonny and Kyle presents a FM game of internation football.
    This is where our story is going to be based, read our press conferences, results, player news, team news and much more. And please comments on our downs and success of ours careers. Jonny is <font color="Blue">F</font><font color="Gray">r</font><font color="Blue">a</font><font color="Gray">n</font><font color="Blue">c</font><font color="Gray">e</font> and i am <font color="Red">S</font><font color="Yellow">p</font><font color="Red">a</font><font color="Yellow">i</font><font color="Red">n</font>.

[​IMG]

<font size="4">E N J O Y</font>
    </font></font></div>

2. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

can i join[​IMG]

<font color=""Yellow"">B</font><font color=""Blue"">r</font><font color=""Yellow"">a</font><font color=""Blue"">z</font><font color=""Yellow"">i</font><font color=""Blue"">l</font> please[​IMG]

3. lilguy1991

lilguy1991 DYC 1st team Reserves

I would like to join to...

obv as Italy

4. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">lilguy1991 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I would like to join to...

obv as Italy</div>

oh yeah forgot about italia. ah well world cup is mine anyway[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

If its an open invite, I wouldnt mind being Portugal.

*listens for boos and hisses*

6. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">Flight643 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">If its an open invite, I wouldnt mind being Portugal.

*listens for boos and hisses*</div>

[​IMG] why would we boo and hiss

oh now i see who you are BOO HISS

7. lilguy1991

lilguy1991 DYC 1st team Reserves

Ya there are only 2 place in the world that I know of where Portugal is despised - England and the Italians in Toronto.

8. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

Im afraid to ruin it but this is just mine and Kyle's game. Anyway back to some news.

<div align="center">[​IMG]

France and Italy slip-up!

<div align="center">France 0-1 Italy</div>

Repeat of the world cup final France hosted Italy in a Euro qualifying match. France had key players missing
    such as the likes of Henry and Malouda to name a few, it wasnt the most exciting game to watch but
    a truly great goal from Pirlo in the 56th minute which France couldnt come back from thanks to the Italien
    defending which was sublime at times as lone man up front Saha couldnt get enough shots on goal.

[​IMG]

<div align="center">N.Ireland 1-0 Spain</div>

Spain travelled to N.Ireland on the same night. Spain were expecting 3 points but went home empty
    handed after N.Ireland put up a great fight and won 1-0 with a Brunt goal in the 14th minute which
    Spain couldnt recover from. N.Ireland went down to ten men and Spain kept on piling on the pressure
    but we unable to get the goal which some them lose this fascinating tie. Despite France and Spain
    losing a game both camps are highly confident they will qualify for Euro 2008 as there is plenty of football to be played. </div>