The rumour mill.

Discussion in 'England' started by bbwMax, May 12, 2007.

1. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

OK seeing as the season is drawing to a close its about time we started gossiping about whose going where.

From the bbc Gossip column

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">TRANSFER RUMOURS

Blackburn striker Benni McCarthy has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Chelsea. (The Sun)

Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell is set to sign for Chelsea on Monday after completing a medical. (The Sun)

And the Royals have joined Leicester in the chase for Birmingham's Julian Gray. (The Sun)

PSV Eindhoven defender Alex is set to join Chelsea, who effectively own him but have loaned him out to the Dutch club, in the summer. (Daily Star)

Aston Villa are set to move for Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin. (Daily Star)

Bolton will let Nicolas Anelka leave in the summer - but only if they receive a bid of ?20m for him. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal want to beat Juventus to the signing of ?5m-rated Bordeaux and France midfielder Rio Antonio Mavuba. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool are ready to pay ?8m for Brazil Under-21 captain Lucas Leiva, who plays for Gremio. (Daily Mirror)

Former Middlesbrough defender Abel Xavier is joining David Beckham at LA Galaxy. (Daily Mirror)

Aberdeen have offered Wolves defender Jackie McNamara a two-year contract. (The Sun)

Hibs want to sign Daryl Duffy from Hull, but face a fight with Swansea for his services. (Daily Record)

Meanwhile, Hibs keeper Zibi Malkowski's transfer to First Division champions Gretna appears to have broken down. (Daily Record) </div>

2. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

£20million for Anelka!!!! Talk about Hyper-Inflation [​IMG]

3. The 12th Man

The 12th Man DYC Im Cantona i go as i want

I doubt Bolton would get 20mil for Anelka, thats way too much for a player who would most likely leave your club at the end of the 07/08 season.

4. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

6 to 9 Million for Anelka max! i reckon
    Jackie McNamara wont go to Aberdeen I dont think anyway.

5. twofivefive

twofivefive DYC Boro for FA Cup 2008.

Anelka is definitely not worth 20mil. Maybe 10mil max.

6. Lost

Lost DYC Sent Off

Anelka is getting too old to be worth that much.