John Terry

Discussion in 'England' started by biglips88, May 12, 2007.

1. biglips88

biglips88 DYC The Hammers

Do you think this guys puts too much pressure on the refs? At the emirates last week he didn't stop moaning from the first minute to the last, if ever there was a player that does not appear to enjoy his football then it's John Terry.

Great player though he is I think he abuses his position as Chelsea and England captain to influence referees and put too much pressure on them.

Is it any coincidence that Graham Poll has now decided to retire after the 2 highly controversial gaves v tottenham and man u this season?

As I say, great player but winning very few friends in football!

2. fred the red

fred the red DYC Hot prospect

im sorry mate i dont agree with you. john terry is an excellent player for chelsea and england i always beleive you need someone who will shout at the other players to get them to perform. you cant single john terry out for moaning at the ref because a lot of players do that as well. im a united fan and roooney is one of the worst at it.

3. Lost

Lost DYC Sent Off

Yeah John Terry does constantly moan lol.

4. krcgenk

krcgenk DYC KRC Genk forever!!!

John terry is the best DF from chelsea and the best DF from england national team.

5. Lost

Lost DYC Sent Off

John Terry is over rated, he is not consistant and aint exactly great when he is anyway. People just think he is good because he puts his head in the way of peoples boot's, goes to hospital and people think he is great.