Babel: Too early?

Discussion in 'England' started by Oranje, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Oranje

Oranje DYC *********

Has ryan babale made his move to the EPL at too young an age? Former ajax team mates sneijder and huntelaar have delayed their moves to bigger leagues for at least another year.

has he moved too early? or will he be able to cope with the pace of the EPL?

2. twofivefive

twofivefive DYC Boro for FA Cup 2008.

He'll cope, I think it's better that he's moved early because then it's less likely that he'll be a flop as he can still grow as a player and moving earlier means he can easily change his game and be suited to the league, more than an older or matured player would be able to.

3. Hutcho

Hutcho DYC Squad Backup player

Even if he disapoints in his first year, it will do him the world of good and look what happened to Ronaldo after a couple of seasons.

4. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

IMO he would have been better waiting with Ajax for another season and going to Liverpool or Arsenal then

5. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

<div class="quote_poster">Max Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Left for the money but IMO he would have been better waiting with Ajax for another season and going to Liverpool or Arsenal then</div>

How can you say that when Arsenal offered him more money and he turned them down?

6. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">How can you say that when Arsenal offered him more money and he turned them down?</div>

I never said they didn't i just said if he were to move next season it would have been a better investment but on the other hand it would have been more expensive[​IMG]

7. United4ever

United4ever DYC Manchester United's son

Hes still young. So it wouldn't surprise me if he has a bad 1st season. I mean, hes 20 years old and always improving. I think the experience of playing in England and training with class players like Gerrard, F. Torres, X. Alonso, etc. It will help him

8. Evans09

Evans09 DYC 1st team Reserves

<div class="quote_poster">Hutcho Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Even if he disapoints in his first year, it will do him the world of good and look what happened to Ronaldo after a couple of seasons.</div>

i don't quite think ronaldo picked up playing in the epl all on his own. it came from the coaching staff mainly. if arsenal can train him well then yes but if not...he will play poorly. it depends on the commitment shown to him from the club.

9. bringiton

Max, why did you delete my post? Surely its not because i proved you wrong? Mmmmmm is someone abusing their mod status?

10. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Evans09 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">i don't quite think ronaldo picked up playing in the epl all on his own. it came from the coaching staff mainly. if arsenal can train him well then yes but if not...he will play poorly. it depends on the commitment shown to him from the club.</div>

I'll let you in on a little secret.

HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR ARSENAL YOU RETARD!

11. The 12th Man

The 12th Man DYC Im Cantona i go as i want

<div class="quote_poster">Hudge Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'll let you in on a little secret.

HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR ARSENAL YOU RETARD!</div>

You can tell that Man U supporters are very intelligent and that they take notice of other teams transfers...lol

12. spooler14

spooler14 DYC Part-Timer

i think he's still too young. benitez shud av made a bigger effort to sign malouda instead of givin' up so early. babel could still turn out as a flop and at 11.5 million, he didn't come cheap.

13. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

But he's young enough to be sold to another club without too much of a loss.

14. bringiton

And Malouda's a fuckin cheat

15. Wolf

Wolf Sig and Avatar made by me

you mean robs styles is a ****in cheat